What does Tyndall need to say at the presser?

"Sorry Coach Zo's crack is like crack to some of yu'uns....I'm going to win like Flynn...YOU'LL GET OVER IT!!! FULL KEGS BUTCHES!!!! :rock2:

I love Bruce...but "Legendary" is not a term I would use for a guy who got us to one Elite 8, and got us the #1 ranking for two whole days before we lost it.

Great coach, but "legendary" is a class that only a few deserve to be in.

In men's ball, he's the closest to legendary we got. And I was more using hyperbole than anything tbh. I think some of the reactions to my sarcasm are hilarious.

What I would honestly like to hear him say is, "I'm getting paid millions, so I am taking the responsibility. You won't hear me making excuses, blaming the last guy, blaming the fans, blaming the players, etc. It's all on me."

"We want to continue being top 10 in attendance in the nation, and I won't ask those fans to just be patient and show up to watch a loser year after year. I promise you will see improvement in every single game until we give you a top 10 team to match your faithful attendance."

...but of course, he'll never say that.

And why would he when hart doesn't expect that type of performance..my guess if he makes NCAA 1 n 3 n never wins an sec regular or tournament championships he will never be fired.

Reactions: 1 person
When did it become important to win the press conference?

Given the last 4 press conferences we have had, I would say UT is losing.

It's only important to people that believe everything they hear.

Last edited:
Sure I do just didn't realize that's what inequities meant? I don't think CDT will have a problem game planning against most other SEC coaches.

Yeah sorry about that, I blanked when writing the post and tried to think of a word to fit there and that is the only one that popped in my head.

When did it become important to win the press conference?

Given the last 4 press conferences we have had, I would say UT is losing.

Even Dooley's was good...you're wrong on this.

Well by now Coach Tyndall should have enough pointers from this thread to say exactly the correct things to win the hearts of VN.

For starters, if you're considering Bruce Pearl a legendary coach, your standards are extremely low. He got one game deeper in the NCAA tourney than Martin did, and technically, since they both won 3 games in the tourney, they were the same. Trouble is, Martin did it in 3 years, Bruce had twice as many chances. Oh, and Martin didn't lie or cheat. If you psychos had been more patient, Martin could have done great things at UT.

Good gracious , just how many accounts do you have on VN Mrs Martin? By the way your husband sucks at coaching. He is so bad, he once tried to get a technical during a game and couldn't even do that right. Nobody took him serious.

Well by now Coach Tyndall should have enough pointers from this thread to say exactly the correct things to win the hearts of VN.

"OH, and one more thing: Coach Pearl, I'm comin' for ya:machgun:! Aint takin no prisoners!"

So, basically, "If I underachieve greatly, please don't criticize me, especially don't compare me to a legendary coach from your school. Or I may get my feelings hurt and go somewhere else."

So, Cuonzo 2.0

healthy criticism is perfectly fine, but a petition, not so much. they should put the petition with every name who signed it up in TBA like they do in stores to shame people who have passed bad checks. thats my opinion

healthy criticism is perfectly fine, but a petition, not so much. they should put the petition with every name who signed it up in TBA like they do in stores to shame people who have passed bad checks. thats my opinion

I didn't agree with the petition. But it showed the world how rabid our fan base is when it comes to winning.

We are like a smoking hot redhead. Date us and it'll be amazing, treat us right and do what you should, and we'll love you no matter what you do (see BP).

Do us wrong? And we may take a book from Lorena bobbit.

We are crazy, but it can work for or against you.

I can't imagine there'd be any reason to bring up the infractions.

I'm sure it'll be about how he's waited for an opportunity for a job at this level. How he's going to work hard. How his kids will graduate. Etc. Etc. Etc.

The recruiting trail and court is where he needs to win. I'm not concerned about the presser.

Just remember, you asked for this.

VN Store

Back