What does Trump do?

Corrollary question: what will the MSM do for ratings once they no longer have Orange Man Bad to kick around any more?
They'll have to move in from the coasts and attack the "flyover" country and show us using our machine guns to kill trees and show all of the farting cows we worship. Life is bleak for us dumb people that don't live on the coast. I live in district 9 so I'm especially worried.

They'll have to move in from the coasts and attack the "flyover" country and show us using our machine guns to kill trees and show all of the farting cows we worship. Life is bleak for us dumb people that don't live on the coast. I live in district 9 so I'm especially worried.
Give them a few years and there won't be any more cows.

And we'll have to eat our cereal with soy milk to boot.

You forgot to add that it will crush all other news network ratings.

Lol. People will get tired of Trump and his BS. Like I said, he’ll be like Pat Robertson. He’ll make his end of the world predictions and sell his miracle tonics to morons who hang on his every word.

In the end he’ll be a sad old man that’s filled with bitterness about losing an election.

Lol. People will get tired of Trump and his BS. Like I said, he’ll be like Pat Robertson. He’ll make his end of the world predictions and sell his miracle tonics to morons who hang on his every word.

In the end he’ll be a sad old man that’s filled with bitterness about losing an election.
I like the term fired when referring to the end of his presidency. Lol

nah. he has a lifetime of backpats and handshakes coming his way for saving us from Hillary and giving us three conservative justices.

Trump will use this to make more money. It's just what he does and was the entire reason he ran. No one was more surprised to win than Trump himself

Unfortunately for him he’ll need that money to pay his lawyers and creditors.

What are you going to say about a man that relinquishes his presidency because he has dementia a year from now?
Well if he relinquishes it then he quit. So he’d be a quitter. Trump was removed, so he was fired.

Trump will use this to make more money. It's just what he does and was the entire reason he ran. No one was more surprised to win than Trump himself
He gonna need some money to defend himself against the tax fraud case that the NY Attorney General is going to drop on him when he leaves office. Just wait. It’s coming.

Reactions: ChattaVolMD
He gonna need some money to defend himself against the tax fraud case that the NY Attorney General is going to drop on him when he leaves office. Just wait. It’s coming.
So do you have some inside info? Trump has been filing tax returns for decades and all of a sudden they have the goods on him?

So do you have some inside info? Trump has been filing tax returns for decades and all of a sudden they have the goods on him?
Nope but I’m pretty sure NY does. Why do you think Donald has been fighting the release of the returns so hard? If he’s innocent, all he got to do is release them. There is a reason he wants to hide them. We shall see when he leaves office. Can’t indict till then.

I hope he never concedes to China Biden, I hope he never has those meeting in the WH just leave on Jan 20 without being at the inauguration. Then go start his own news network and collapse Fox News

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
I hope he never concedes to China Biden, I hope he never has those meeting in the WH just leave on Jan 20 without being at the inauguration. Then go start his own news network and collapse Fox News

Luckily for you, it’s likely he does all of those things.

I expect Trump to not have anything to do with Biden.

He should just walk out of the White House and let Biden’s actions do the talking.

He knows it’ll be a mess.

VN Store

Back