What does Trump do?

the response should have been to follow the Sweedish model. it was floated and people characterized it as an old people extermination program. i think they tried to walk a middle ground between herd immunity and lockdown. personally, I have yet to see any evidence that Covid is more dangerous than the seasonal flu or pneumonia. the only reason we've gone though any of this nonsense is perception and yet somehow almost all incumbents were re-elected.
Mmmm, Swedish model....

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
If, and it's a big if Trump truly has the goods on any washington swamp rat he needs to present the evidence before leaving office. I'm not talking about speculation...hard evidence. You know some of these insiders are dirty as hell.

Reactions: headhunter15
If, and it's a big if Trump truly has the goods on any washington swamp rat he needs to present the evidence before leaving office. I'm not talking about speculation...hard evidence. You know some of these insiders are dirty as hell.
He should burn it down as he’s leaving

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I know. And honestly it would be for the best. No reason to continue on with anything Trump after January 20th.

Lol

You're naive if you think this ends with a Biden Presidency. Do you realize what was done to President Trump over the last four years? The man was impeached for the crime Biden committed.

Now you have Democrats, elected one even, talking about retribution for anyone that supported him. Those calls will grow in time and be allowed to go on.

Only a fool would believe Biden has enough power to stop such a thing. They will continue going after Trump until they destroy him and his whole family. Because the hatred runs that deep with him.

Lol

You're naive if you think this ends with a Biden Presidency. Do you realize what was done to President Trump over the last four years? The man was impeached for the crime Biden committed.

Now you have Democrats, elected one even, talking about retribution for anyone that supported him. Those calls will grow in time and be allowed to go on.

Only a fool would believe Biden has enough power to stop such a thing. They will continue going after Trump until they destroy him and his whole family. Because the hatred runs that deep with him.
It is evident right here on this board.

Is there going to be an inauguration? Obvious there will be a swearing in, but with Covid I doubt that there’s some big celebration on the mall like normal.
There can’t be. We are in the middle of a world wide pandemic that’s killed 230 million thousand Americans. An inauguration would be superspreader event

I wish he’d start up a real News Network
Now that Fox sold out to China, there is nothing but propaganda and lies being spewed by the MSM
Pravda

Reactions: GSD82

VN Store

Back