What does everyone think about the UFO sightings

well, would you like to get into a drawn out discussion about quantum mechanics? wave particles, entropy, chaos theory? Basically I'll just say this. In modern science there are no exacts. There is no zero. I know, I know, some of you math whizes are out there playing with these things I'm throwing at you... GOOD. You are probably much better at math than I ever was.

Quatum Mechanics states there is only probabilities. You can get finer, and finer resolutions of probabilities... but never zero. The math is important because the better the math, the finer the resolution. The farther from zero you are, the larger the wave.
I'm sorry but I really don't know what you're talking about.

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
I bet our government has much better footage of these UFOs that will never see the light of day. They have nothing to gain by admitting these UFOs are way more advanced than us and they can’t protect us if they become hostile.
Or maybe they don’t want to acknowledge them because they’ve been working with aliens for decades now as some people have claimed?

They're still "covering up" with stuff like this:

But in an historic hearing on UFOs held last month, Deputy Director for Naval Intelligence Scott Bray dismissed the footage, saying he was 'reasonably confident' the objects were drones.

I confused on this now because it was released few weeks ago after investigation these were drones and the Navy even knew what ship they flew off of.
Sounds like the crew aren't buying that explanation

NASA and the Pentagon are just slow leaking knowledge of what millions worldwide have always known And after decades of lies, denials, and discrediting the most credible witnesses. Namely, police officers, commercial and military pilots, civilian and military radar operators, soldiers, and astronauts. But there are numerous others as well. Most damning of all is this is a global phenomenon that includes previously isolated tribal people. They never have given events such as The Ariel School Ruwa Alien UFO Encounter the level of attention they should have.

I was more interested in the reflection on the right of the video. Is that Buzz Light-year ? 😉

That could be anything. All it is on that screen is a speck. A speck of what? Virtually anything

Enough with videos like that. No, I wanna see clear pictures where I can see the windows and all
They don't let the earthlings get that close, unless they crash, in which case the govt never lets the pictures see the light of day.

First images of the James Webb Space telescope. This is a speck of the universe right after inflation. All of these anomalies are galaxies, or objects with galaxy brightness, swirling around each other. There are billions and trillions of worlds. 652A537F-7E80-4920-83B2-14C678C9BCFE.jpeg

This one shows how hard certain elements in government is covering this up and blocking it from reaching the tax payers.

Oh, and the aliens better have hot females like in Star Trek. IF aliens are like Independence Day, Starship Troopers, War of the Worlds, Im gonna be pretty salty.
Yep. I see a green Hottie, I am going all Captain Kirk.

That could be anything. All it is on that screen is a speck. A speck of what? Virtually anything

Enough with videos like that. No, I wanna see clear pictures where I can see the windows and all

Not here to argue bud....but I am guessing you didnt click on the tweet and throw a quick eyeball on the thread? The object changed direction by more than 90 degrees...twice...and apparently (if dudes math is correct) traveled roughly 90,000mph over those 17 seconds while making those 2 huge changes in direction as well? Satellites or "space debris" doesnt behave that way. Nor does anything man made that any gov will acknowledge anyway....

Reactions: NEO

VN Store

Back