What does everyone think about the UFO sightings

WBO

First off, do you think they are real?

I haven't been too concerned about these. I figure if they are alien then these puppies are probably friendly because based on their performance, they could take us anytime they wanted to.

But I think it's our stuff. Has anybody noticed that they are most frequently encountered within short flying distance of our test centers: Area 51, Edwards AFB, NAS Pax River, MD, and Dugway Proving Ground. Also most of the sightings by the Naval Aviators are in the Atlantic Fleet. Norfolk, with the carriers, and the off shore operating areas are a short distance from Pax River.

If it is ours, I would give a kidney and a lung just for 30 minutes at the controls. (Donation after the flight, of course.)

If it were Chinese or Russian technology we would already be learning Mandarin or Russian, as the case may be.

Reactions: GroverCleveland

I haven't been too concerned about these. I figure if they are alien then these puppies are probably friendly because based on their performance, they could take us anytime they wanted to.

But I think it's our stuff. Has anybody noticed that they are most frequently encountered within short flying distance of our test centers: Area 51, Edwards AFB, NAS Pax River, MD, and Dugway Proving Ground. Also most of the sightings by the Naval Aviators are in the Atlantic Fleet. Norfolk, with the carriers, and the off shore operating areas are a short distance from Pax River.

If it is ours, I would give a kidney and a lung just for 30 minutes at the controls. (Donation after the flight, of course.)

If it were Chinese or Russian technology we would already be learning Mandarin or Russian, as the case may be.
Well the pics in your post certainly look real

I've stumbled upon some interesting claims that can't be dismissed out of hand because there's more than one of them. I'll get right down to specifics. Some people "in the know" have come out and claimed that we not only are being visited by aliens, these aliens have been in contact with our gov't and they have specifically asked not to be made public 'cause they don't think we're ready. They do however want us (earth) to join a galactic federation similar to what was depicted in Star Trek. So who are these folks?

Paul Hellyer. He spent most of his life in Canada's gov't including the Minister of Defence. He ought to know and very likely was privy to this info.

https://www.cnet.com/news/canadas-ex...wed-stop-wars/

Haim Eshed- Former Israeli Space Security Chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weird-n...knows-n1250333

Lou Elizondo-worked on UFOs in our country and he got so frustrated that our gov't wasn't more forthcoming with what they knew that he resigned his post and has begun to expose what he's allowed to. It's because of his pressure that our gov't had to release footage of UFOs recorded by cameras of folks in our military

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/politi...interview-2021

Former official in the UK Ministry of Defence:

Bob Lazar

Bob Lazar - The Area 51 Engineer that Exposed Secrets of Aliens and UFO's

I'll summarize: the claims are that we're being visited by at least 4 different species of aliens. They have a rule that they're not allowed to interfere with our way of life unless asked. They are concerned that we're not treating our planet very well and that we'll really screw the planet up with our nukes. It is on their request that we don't reveal them to the world. Revealing them would have massive implications to our religion, politics, science, economies and technology.

This won't get revealed overnight. The first step will be people "leaking" this. Since they are so far advanced, we really do kinda gotta respect their wishes. Is this absolute proof? Absolutely not. Does it fit with what we're seeing? Sure does. It is consistent with how this has played out since Roswell. It's something to consider with an open mind. I'm passing this along as something to think about. I'm not one to take what our gov't tells us at face value

Reactions: Septic

Dana Scully and Fox Mulder convinced me of UFOs years ago.

Doubt Pax River is on the test side. Way too close to populated areas.

Yes. Trump wanted to build a sphere at the border, and was sending them back to Your Anus for processing.
spongebob-squarepants-patrick-star.gif

I saw 2 at night last year in Charleston moving slowly up the coast line. I thought they were planes at first until they were overhead at was approximately 10,000 feet. They were triangular in shape, and every so often appeared to teleport short distances (maybe 100 yards or less). It was like watching something out of a movie. They were completely silent even when making those fast bursts that should have broken sound barriers.

I saw 2 at night last year in Charleston moving slowly up the coast line. I thought they were planes at first until they were overhead at was approximately 10,000 feet. They were triangular in shape, and every so often appeared to teleport short distances (maybe 100 yards or less). It was like watching something out of a movie. They were completely silent even when making those fast bursts that should have broken sound barriers.
I saw a craft moving across the sky in broad daylight during a drive several years ago. It wasn't a meteor because it wasnt glowing bright. It moved faster than anything I have ever seen before. It had a "vapor" trail behind it. It could have been 5 or 50 miles away from me. It only took a few seconds to move across the sky from one side of my windshield to the other.

Whatever the technology is that allows the ufo’s to do what they do is so advanced I’d have a very hard time believing it’s man made. That being said, if it is, then it’s clearly our technology.

Reactions: McDad
I saw a craft moving across the sky in broad daylight during a drive several years ago. It wasn't a meteor because it wasnt glowing bright. It moved faster than anything I have ever seen before. It had a "vapor" trail behind it. It could have been 5 or 50 miles away from me. It only took a few seconds to move across the sky from one side of my windshield to the other.
These craft were very methodical in their movements. That also appeared to rotate slightly as they moved, but never a full 360. They had random flashing lights, but slightly different colors than what planes usually have. My wife was watching them too and was they first to ask outloud “did that thing just teleport?” If she hadn’t asked, I wasn’t going to bring it up because I thought my eyes were seeing things.

Reactions: Wireless1 and McDad

He// yeah their real. How else do you explain how we got pelosi and maxine waters.

VN Store

Back