What does everyone plan to do now that the season is over?

Watch basketball, they have an amazing schedule coming up. It's enough to make me forget this turd of a season.

Also hope that this football season leaves a sour enough taste in Heupel's mouth that he makes some changes on his defensive staff. Maybe OC too, if the OC is really calling the plays.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
The season isn’t what I’d hoped, but it’s not out of line for my expectations this year.

This team had potential to be 1-3 games better than the record but we still have a shot at 8-4 plus a decent bowl game.

I doubt we be the dawgs but they play the game for a reason.

I cheered for some really crappy Vol teams. I certainly won’t turn my back on an 8-4/9-3 team.

Any other teams to watch? Basketball season? Pickleball?

The season was over for the SEC in July except in your imaginations of Milton being great with a worse oline. I can’t imagine how we let it slip away since we haven’t played in Atlanta in 16 years. We are infinitely better than several previous teams

I'll watch Georgia murder UT, then UT murder Vandy..then I'll go to the Outback bowl...or Gator bowl. ..Ill be in Florida.
I DO HOPE you're right about a bowl in Florida. I'd love a winter get-a-way to Florida but my guess is that this team is headed for the Music City (AGAIN ... arrrrghhhh) or the Liberty or that Mayonaise bowl.

VN Store

Back