What does everyone plan to do now that the season is over?

We travel very well and that’s always a consideration for these Bowl committees. I think we see Gator/Taxslayer bowl or possibly Outback. If not those then I think it comes down to Music City or whatever the bowl game is now called over in Charlotte.
An 8-4 sec team, especially if UGA misses out on playoffs...may even end up in Belk

Soft like you people who talk about a bunch of 18-22 year olds.
Nice try....Been watching and going to UT games for over 65 years. Been in the military and a war. Calling somebody soft because they can use their time better than watching that pitiful excuse of a effort is soft. And I had family members that fought in Iraq and Afghanistan in the Marines that were 18-22 year old. So I'll not take that soft excuse from you.

Now go support those soft players however you wish.

Go to the Georgia game next Saturday, very likely will head out to Yee Haw before half time. Go to the Vandy game the following week. Get ready for a board meeting Dec. 7th. Head down to the keys the week after Christmas.

Watch basketball, they have an amazing schedule coming up. It's enough to make me forget this turd of a season.

Also hope that this football season leaves a sour enough taste in Heupel's mouth that he makes some changes on his defensive staff. Maybe OC too, if the OC is really calling the plays.
It's only a turd of a season for those that don't know any better. You're CEO of that club

“Now that the season is over”? So what, because we didn’t go undefeated and win the natty, the season is over? Jesus. 2 years ago an 8-4, or even 9-3 (there’s still a .000001%. chance), would have been worthy of champagne, now it’s “season is over”. I think that speaks volumes of where we are as a program and people need to take a slight step back and realize we’re not elite yet, but we’re getting there.

An 8-4 sec team, especially if UGA misses out on playoffs...may even end up in Belk
UGA isn’t missing the playoffs. We went to the Gator Bowl with a worse record when Dobbs was Qb. 8-4 gets us at least a Gator Bowl, Outback or Music City.

Gonna be in my seats for the Ga game and cheering us on to victory and watching us whip Vandy and hopefully a Fl bowl game win. Year isn’t over for me. Watching UT bball too! Go Vols!!! GBO!!

Go to the Georgia game next Saturday, very likely will head out to Yee Haw before half time. Go to the Vandy game the following week. Get ready for a board meeting Dec. 7th. Head down to the keys the week after Christmas.
You had me at “Keys”. I’m in! Oh, wait…that wasn’t an invitation, was it?

Reactions: GulfCoasterVol
Looking forward to baseball Vols. I think they are going to have another special season.

VN Store

Back