What do you want to see against Florida

I would love to see Volnation supporting the new coach and all the new players and all the players that chose to stay, even when things go wrong. Guess what, guys--things are going to go wrong, and our players are going to look bad at times. That in no way means that the coach could have pulled some miracle, some backup could have been in playing lights out, or that Hugh Freeze needs to be called. It's just the state of our program compared to the state of a top 10 program.

Support them? Sure why not? At the very least and so far, the effort is there this year, whereas it was lacking is previous years. And though the mistakes can be infuriating, I would rather them see that than wakling around like a bunch of beaten and lost dogs. There is still hope something will click, and take it to a higher level.

I would love to see Volnation supporting the new coach and all the new players and all the players that chose to stay, even when things go wrong. Guess what, guys--things are going to go wrong, and our players are going to look bad at times. That in no way means that the coach could have pulled some miracle, some backup could have been in playing lights out, or that Hugh Freeze needs to be called. It's just the state of our program compared to the state of a top 10 program.
Too much logic. I’d rather whine about our coach if things go wrong. It’s kind of a tradition here

Reactions: goldvol
I don't care what Milton or Hooker does! You aren't going to get rid of the BAILEY JOCK RIDERS, including myself, until Bailey actually plays at least two halfs of football against two teams and doesn't do well. I will get off the Bailey wagon once that happens. Until then, I am hoping Hooker plays well. Milton couldn't show me anything vs two bad secondaries. WHAT DO YOU THINK MILTON IS GOING TO DO VS STOUT SEC SECONDARIES???

Lol what? Dude I don’t know if I’d go around saying stuff like that…

Assuming the Vols are in it late in the 4th.......no incredibly, stupid, single, missed play which gives them the game. That has happened more times than I can count.

Holding our own on the O and D lines. Solid play at QB position. Establishing a run game. The big thing will be the mental aspect. We have to find a way to put losing to Florida out of our heads…sometimes we have lost this game before we run out of the tunnel.

Last edited:
2 things I would like to see:
1. Don't start Milton
2 Go under center if 4th and inches

Bailey at least 2 quarters and Hooker at least 1 quarter to KNOW WHICH OF OUR QB's can keep us from getting curb stomped during the rest of our SEC PLAY!!! JM hasn't shown he can complete a DEEP PASS. Without a DEEP PASS THREAT, MOST SEC D's WILL CURB STOMP OUR O!!!!!
I can handle all three playing in this game. Try your hand to be successful in all three to win the game. It’ll sure come together soon I think!

VN Store

Back