What do you want to see against Florida

I want to see our QB putting the ball where it needs to be, with the rest of the guys playing tough and smart enough to avoid turnovers and foolish penalties. I want to see Tennessee players running and throwing and catching and blocking and tackling and winning the game.

Last edited:
That’s why we use all three quarterbacks on trick plays. Use the one that can throw it a little down field, to get it to the receivers. Just think, we could score some of those plays and beat them.
Not gonna happen, be nice though. There QB will be a Heisman candidate after the game!!

Not gonna happen, be nice though. There QB will be a Heisman candidate after the game!!
I think if we put a little pressure on their quarterbacks, they’ll turn the ball over a bit. I’ve heard that in the past year. We can do that as well.

Milton to connect on a couple of deep balls put up some good numbers and get some confidence(and hopefully shut up some of the Harrison Bailey jock riders). Tennessee to give them all they want and possibly pull the upset.

Reactions: Orange defense
I'll change the topic a bit to "what I want to see this season". Improvement, Identity and Stability. Improve from game 1 to game 12. (Too many missed throws, penalties, lack of takeaways on D, etc..) Develop an identity on offense and defense. I never felt Pruitt's teams had any offensive identity and not much on defense surprisingly. Finally, we just need to stabilize from the disaster that was 2020. How soon we forget that this program basically self-imploded. If we can make it through the season resembling a decent team with a competent coaching staff - that will be a huge positive. Signing the 4-star QB and the 5-star DL will be a nice boost to the Heupel era. Minimize transfers out to only players that won't help here. Keep the staff intact, I think it's solid with no glaring weak spots.

As for Florida, make them earn the win if they do. We have been too generous to that team every year - for decades it seems like.

I’ve got a pretty good idea of what some wants to see against Florida. Be more competitive, score more points, eliminate penalties etc. etc. These are all good in my book. I just wanted to see some trick plays thrown at them. All three quarterbacks in the game to do it. Throw the book at them in any way, shape, or fashion. On defense blitzing, lining up all near the LOS, and backing off 8 guys from time to time. What do we have to lose at this point?

I want to see all three quarterbacks in running trick plays throughout the whole game. I want to go all out on trick plays with all three quarterbacks throwing, reverses, and other tricks. What do we have to lose? What do you want to see?
Florida is Heupel’s signature win in year 1. In 2 weeks, Volunteer legends will be born!
GBO!!

Would like to see the defense get turnovers and maybe even a score. The offense get into a rhythm and gain identity. Special teams to keep playing well. Most importantly, be competitive, play smart and have fun.

I want to see all three quarterbacks in running trick plays throughout the whole game. I want to go all out on trick plays with all three quarterbacks throwing, reverses, and other tricks. What do we have to lose? What do you want to see?

Bailey at least 2 quarters and Hooker at least 1 quarter to KNOW WHICH OF OUR QB's can keep us from getting curb stomped during the rest of our SEC PLAY!!! JM hasn't shown he can complete a DEEP PASS. Without a DEEP PASS THREAT, MOST SEC D's WILL CURB STOMP OUR O!!!!!

Milton to connect on a couple of deep balls put up some good numbers and get some confidence(and hopefully shut up some of the Harrison Bailey jock riders). Tennessee to give them all they want and possibly pull the upset.

I don't care what Milton or Hooker does! You aren't going to get rid of the BAILEY JOCK RIDERS, including myself, until Bailey actually plays at least two halfs of football against two teams and doesn't do well. I will get off the Bailey wagon once that happens. Until then, I am hoping Hooker plays well. Milton couldn't show me anything vs two bad secondaries. WHAT DO YOU THINK MILTON IS GOING TO DO VS STOUT SEC SECONDARIES???

VN Store

Back