What did you have for dinner II?

Went to see the Bob Marley: One Love movie tonight in Tampa.
Since it was getting late , we stopped at a Wendy’s drive up near home .
We live about one minute away from this Wendy’s but our sandwich’s were cold and tasteless and the French Fries were so overcooked that some had the consistency and color of charcoal.🤢
View attachment 630100
Don't mean to be a wet blanket, but stay the heck away from fast food.

Lol Don't eat Fast Food but consume all the processed meats you can from Grocery Stores.

Today is Fresh cooked Pinto Beans, Fried Potatoes with onions and Corn Bread Fritters.
Point well taken, but there are many online sources for grass fed, clean meats. I get all mine from those sort of outlets. Rarely get any meat from a grocery store these days. Going organic is expensive, but still cheaper than healthcare...and likely far more effective at keeping you healthy. And I spent over 40 years in healthcare so I'm not taking blind/cheap shots at the field.

Btw, there's nothing better than soup/pinto beans. Fresh sliced tomato and some green onions dabbed in a pile of salt.

Point well taken, but there are many online sources for grass fed, clean meats. I get all mine from those sort of outlets. Rarely get any meat from a grocery store these days. Going organic is expensive, but still cheaper than healthcare...and likely far more effective at keeping you healthy. And I spent over 40 years in healthcare so I'm not taking blind/cheap shots at the field.

Btw, there's nothing better than soup/pinto beans. Fresh sliced tomato and some green onions dabbed in a pile of salt.
Throw in some fried taters and cornbread, and it's a party!

Went to see the Bob Marley: One Love movie tonight in Tampa.
Since it was getting late , we stopped at a Wendy’s drive up near home .
We live about one minute away from this Wendy’s but our sandwich’s were cold and tasteless and the French Fries were so overcooked that some had the consistency and color of charcoal.🤢
View attachment 630100
Was the movie good? I've been wanting to see it.

Was the movie good? I've been wanting to see it.
The soundtrack, of course, was great and Kingsley Ben-Adir‘s performance as Bob Marley was excellent.
The movie overall though was disappointing. I thought that I really did not learn anything new about Marley. Another thing, subtitles would have been helpful as the Jamaican accent was a bit difficult to understand.

I find most biography movies a bit lame and full of cliches and this one was no exception

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back