What did you have for dinner II?

While in Greenville, SC, I went to a Saturday pop-up market and bought an apple pie with a standard crust below and a crumbled pecan top. Fabulous.

Reactions: 508mikey
Stuffed shells and then mashed potatoes from KFC, then waffles. We didn't really cook, but ate all day!

@joevol33 I'd be willing to bet that this menu hasn't been hit before in the 191 pages lol. I do almost all wild game stuff so I have some unique dinners with the wife :)
I sous vided some Swan Breast for 6 hours then seared it in a hot cast iron skillet with a Juniper berry rub. Made a sauce with some reduced merlot with my frozen blueberries. Served it with roasted turnips from my deer food plot and Brussel sprouts with bacon, onion, and a pinch of maple sugar.

Reactions: joevol33
@joevol33 I'd be willing to bet that this menu hasn't been hit before in the 191 pages lol. I do almost all wild game stuff so I have some unique dinners with the wife :)
I sous vided some Swan Breast for 6 hours then seared it in a hot cast iron skillet with a Juniper berry rub. Made a sauce with some reduced merlot with my frozen blueberries. Served it with roasted turnips from my deer food plot and Brussel sprouts with bacon, onion, and a pinch of maple sugar.
I bet that was awesome. I do the normal wild game occasionally, but there are some churches around here that do them annually. There's a couple that have some good unique stuff, snake, bear, elk. I go to as many as I can, I love it!

I think this might be my favorite thread until the new google OC:D
Pheasant cacciatore served over spiral pasta with spinach salad and garlic bread.

Baked chicken and pan fried potatoes. I love to cook and some of yalls ideas have really inspired me to try some cool stuff

VN Store

Back