What did you have for dinner II?

I decided tonight (on pretty much no evidence at all 🤪) that the shrimp doesn’t do well as leftovers, so we just ate all the shrimp* tonight, saving the rest of the sausage and veggies for later. Urp.

*and the other stuff too
Yes!

Have you tried any other flavor profile? I want to figure out a garlic butter scampi kinda thing.

Yes!

Have you tried any other flavor profile? I want to figure out a garlic butter scampi kinda thing.
No, I haven’t, but that’s a great idea. My scampi never turns out right, as there’s always too much liquid mysteriously appearing in the skillet to get a good sear. The perforations in the air fryer basket would take care of that.

No, I haven’t, but that’s a great idea. My scampi never turns out right, as there’s always too much liquid mysteriously appearing in the skillet to get a good sear. The perforations in the air fryer basket would take care of that.
That's what I think too.

I decided tonight (on pretty much no evidence at all 🤪) that the shrimp doesn’t do well as leftovers, so we just ate all the shrimp* tonight, saving the rest of the sausage and veggies for later. Urp.

*and the other stuff too
They really don't. I mean they taste fine reheated. But they get all rubbery. Then again I'll support any excuse to gorge myself on skrimp.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back