What did you have for dinner II?

It's not chili man. it's sloppy joe in a bowl. it works on noodles because it's like a bolognese sauce.
It’s not traditional chili.. I think everyone understands that.. that’s why it goes on spaghetti with a mound of cheese, beans, onions, crackers, etc. it is its own thing, and that’s ok.

@VolNExile, I have cooked beef, lamb, and pork in my old slow cooker (giant crock pot). Yes, I know men who grill will frown upon me, but, when I want to spend the day with my grandkids and feed six folks for dinner, dropping that seasoned pork butt into the slow cooker and finding it perfectly ready to pull come dinner time is a boon.

@VolNExile, I have cooked beef, lamb, and pork in my old slow cooker (giant crock pot). Yes, I know men who grill will frown upon me, but, when I want to spend the day with my grandkids and feed six folks for dinner, dropping that seasoned pork butt into the slow cooker and finding it perfectly ready to pull come dinner time is a boon.
We’ve made mojo pork and carnitas in the slow cooker, and they’re great. But the revelation today was the idea of 60-minute pot roast, after the searing, with it coming out so tender.

You don’t need the bold font. Trust me on this.
You’re right. I realized that I bold and bullet in almost all of my work emails and now it’s migrated over to dinner discussions. Probably habit.
One if my customers calls me the bullet man and said that she started doing it also.
I’m sure there is support group fir this.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back