What did you have for dinner II?

took me qquite a while to discover there's a more pleasant side to VN
I absolutely agree , I joined in 2008 and was a lurker for the most part cause I started in the cruitin forum then FF and holy hell were people caustic !!!! I have pissed a few various people off with comments of mine but I have never said anything to a person on the computer that i wouldn't or haven't said in person. If you want to fight I ain't scared, but I always tried to keep in mind I wont say anything on a keyboard I wouldn't say to your face unlike alot of internet warrior young folks. That being said, in this particular thread I have said in the past, anyone here would be welcome to visit and break bread at my home! Im not real big on putting myself on the net ( dont own a facebook, twitter or nothing) but I do have several account for my businesses. I absolutely love this thread and its regular posters and the BBQ one too.

I absolutely agree , I joined in 2008 and was a lurker for the most part cause I started in the cruitin forum then FF and holy hell were people caustic !!!! I have pissed a few various people off with comments of mine but I have never said anything to a person on the computer that i wouldn't or haven't said in person. If you want to fight I ain't scared, but I always tried to keep in mind I wont say anything on a keyboard I wouldn't say to your face unlike alot of internet warrior young folks. That being said, in this particular thread I have said in the past, anyone here would be welcome to visit and break bread at my home! Im not real big on putting myself on the net ( dont own a facebook, twitter or nothing) but I do have several account for my businesses. I absolutely love this thread and its regular posters and the BBQ one too.
If I'm ever your way, I wanna eat your restaurant!

Yeah, things are a lot calmer in here. But I can't resist making snarky comments during a coaching search.

lurked for 18 months w/o knowing about the better half......afraid i started following all those popular posters when i leaped in .....

rarely dip into game threads but the toxicity tonight .... i wont deny that was one of the worst performances in the past 3 years

Last edited:

VN Store

Back