What did you have for dinner II?

That looks delicious. Recipe?
Believe it or not, I make it in about 5 minutes because I am always in a hurry, but the thing that makes it is
that I use a can of baked beans in it and it is awesome.............so here it is.......
1 can what ever kind of chili you like
1 can kidney beans
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can of baked beans
1 can of corn.....optional.......
but it taste like you worked on it all day :)

I first saw them at a little fair our county has. I thought my kids were paying $1.50 for just a little bag of Doritos, and I was mad😂. They told me what it was, and I bought more.
I think I saw them at food truck first. Now they're all over the place. Heck my kids school cafeteria serves them. So I had to try them at home. As usual, I like mine better than the ones I get out.

I think I saw them at food truck first. Now they're all over the place. Heck my kids school cafeteria serves them. So I had to try them at home. As usual, I like mine better than the ones I get out.
I actually just saw my girls had a huge box of the snack chips they take to school. It has 10 packs of Doritos, and told my wife to do the walking tacos tomorrow if she feels lije it😂

@JCHateSteve with all his Japanese food making me get a craving. I applied for a couple jobs in Japan in the last week and have an interview for one of them soon. Hope I get it!

I had sushi, a huge Kirin beer, and some hot sake (nihonshu is the right name but whatever) last night.
Good luck! That would be exciting!

VN Store

Back