What did you have for dinner II?

Well... not had it in a while, but I am craving German sausage. A few years ago, I ate at this place in Regensburg along the banks of the Danube River. It looked like a dive, but man what a feast. They served you a platter of links and a tall mug of beer. Happy, happy, happy.

Now I want some... but I cannot yet locate a good source to order from... and once you have these, no other can compare. I want to do a smoke of several different sausages, brats. So the hunt is on.

Very historic place...
1280px-Regensburg_Historische_Wurstkuchl.jpg

This is what you see when you enter the place... so, gooooood!

img_0276-1.jpg

Well... not had it in a while, but I am craving German sausage. A few years ago, I ate at this place in Regensburg along the banks of the Danube River. It looked like a dive, but man what a feast. They served you a platter of links and a tall mug of beer. Happy, happy, happy.

Now I want some... but I cannot yet locate a good source to order from... and once you have these, no other can compare. I want to do a smoke of several different sausages, brats. So the hunt is on.

Very historic place...
1280px-Regensburg_Historische_Wurstkuchl.jpg

This is what you see when you enter the place... so, gooooood!

img_0276-1.jpg

Spent almost 3 years living between Munich and Greenville SC rotating back and forth every two weeks. I had wild baby boar at a hostel in Allstodt that literally melted in your mouth along with braised purple cabbage. Incredible! Did you get to Haufbrauhaus? I’ve been to that spot in Regensburg. Crazy good. Reminds me a lot of Trier.

Reactions: Tin Man

VN Store

Back