what can be done about Kalifornia

No ... it was a burn . It would have made the show and Kelso would have said ... Oh Buuuurrrnnn.
There is no way making a joke about the stuff parents used to say can turn into a burn by someone directly insulting my parents. You redhats are nothing but a deplorable bunch of assholes.

There is no way making a joke about the stuff parents used to say can turn into a burn by someone directly insulting my parents. You redhats are nothing but a deplorable bunch of assholes.

It did and your thong Is starting to show as it rides up .

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I understand your frustration in losing. I've been a VOL fan for a long time.

Oh, and it wasn't your parents being insulted.

1. Lol if you think this will destroy the USA
2. If the laws are unconstitutional, they will be struck down
not Necessarily true. We should not rely on a court for our freedom. It should be taught in schools and colleges but we have a marxist and Communist agenda in the government school system

Awwww Puddin’.
It will be ok. I’ll have a talk with him.
You just finish coloring and I’ll get you a juice box.

not Necessarily true. We should not rely on a court for our freedom. It should be taught in schools and colleges but we have a marxist and Communist agenda in the government school system
This is a convenient way to discount the views of the more educated.

It was a different time and I caught the tail end of it. But you're right you were close with your neighbors. We actually had the fabled hog killings where several families would get together and kill a hog or two each. There would be large boiling kettles of water and long tablets set up and it was basically an assembly line. You would start early in the morning and by afternoon all the hogs were packaged up and ready for the freezer or smokehouse. I remember when I was about five or six years playing with an eyeball. LOL

PS: Nothing on earth better than catfish deep fried in fresh rendered lard.
My family and 5 others decided thanks giving would be slaughter day. In the end i always got grossed out by the 6 hogs heads in the freezer, sitting next to my ice cream, that were going to be made into head cheese. My family did this for years. I was in charge of chitlins
( ugh) but i did participate in the slaughter once enough of my dad's friends goaded me into killing a hog. My father's thinking was his children should know the work that goes into getting food. You couldn't get my sister within a mile of these events. We also had chickens. I processed them from beginning to end.
Every year my father and 5 buddies took a revamped school bus with 6 bunks and 2 freezers to Kentucky lake for 2 weeks. Came back with freezers loaded with blue gill and catfish. It was heaven.
I wouldn't have had any other life than that even if i could.

Where did anybody advocate taking tobacco from you. We were talking about the PITA it is to grow and harvest. Hell I can remember getting a wicked nicotine headache at 16 from handing off tobacco all day. No thank you. But I didn’t advocate taking it from you.
My place of employment won't hire you if you smoke. They test you.

Edit: the new trend, they want to control what you do outside of work too.

Last edited:
My family and 5 others decided thanks giving would be slaughter day. In the end i always got grossed out by the 6 hogs heads in the freezer, sitting next to my ice cream, that were going to be made into head cheese. My family did this for years. I was in charge of chitlins
( ugh) but i did participate in the slaughter once enough of my dad's friends goaded me into killing a hog. My father's thinking was his children should know the work that goes into getting food. You couldn't get my sister within a mile of these events. We also had chickens. I processed them from beginning to end.
Every year my father and 5 buddies took a revamped school bus with 6 bunks and 2 freezers to Kentucky lake for 2 weeks. Came back with freezers loaded with blue gill and catfish. It was heaven.
I wouldn't have had any other life than that even if i could.

Sounds like we've been down the same roads a time or two growing up on a farm. I never went there as a kid but I've fished Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley many times as an adult. I can tell you one thing, I don't miss killing hogs.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Sounds like we've been down the same roads a time or two growing up on a farm. I never went there as a kid but I've fished Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley many times as an adult. I can tell you one thing, I don't miss killing hogs.
Well, the one i shot flopped on my leg when i went to bleed it. Thought my leg was broken. Dad obviously left a few instructions out about the process. I had to go change after the men stopped laughing and pulled it off me. My mother was apoplectic about my dad letting me do it. I was told i would be doing nothing but cooking chitlins after that by my momma. I look back now and think it's hilarious. I was thinking when i read your post it sounded much like my younger life.

Well, the one i shot flopped on my leg when i went to bleed it. Thought my leg was broken. Dad obviously left a few instructions out about the process. I had to go change after the men stopped laughing and pulled it off me. My mother was apoplectic about my dad letting me do it. I was told i would be doing nothing but cooking chitlins after that by my momma. I look back now and think it's hilarious. I was thinking when i read your post it sounded much like my younger life.

Ouch! When you're a young kid it's a weird experience the first time you shoot a large animal in the head from two inches.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back