what can be done about Kalifornia

ice

Pro 2A - GOA & NRA member
They are passing new anti gun laws every few weeks. Passed more today 10/14/19/. They are destroying the USA.
What can we do to stop those crazy bastards?.
Any ideas?.

They are passing more and more anti gun laws every few weeks. Passed more today 10/14/19. They are destroying the USA.
What can be done to stop these czazy bastards?.
This country is going to ****.

They are passing new anti gun laws every few weeks. Passed more today 10/14/19/. They are destroying the USA.
Any ideas?.
1. Lol if you think this will destroy the USA
2. If the laws are unconstitutional, they will be struck down

Any ideas?.
Do nothing they will eventually destroy themselves...they keep raising taxes and brag about being sanctuary cities...so the people who can will move leaving a smaller tax base to take care of a growing dependent class then we simply give it to Mexico

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
tumblr_p323jylm1y1rj0ebfo1_500.gif

Newsom’s grandfather committed suicide with a gun. Newsom’s past comment on guns “I can’t stand em”. Of course he has no problem with his armed security detail. It’s death by a thousand cuts for communist California with Oregon and Washington following. The NRA and other gun rights groups simply don’t have the funds or judicial influence to fight. The intent is to make it extremely expensive and difficult for the law abiding citizen to have firearms thereby forcing surrender.

Let em do their own thing, its America.

Side note, anyone see the new law about starting school at 8:30 because kids aren't getting enough sleep? They say extracurricular activities, homework, and jobs are preventing them from sleeping and starting school later will alleviate that problem...

Not sure about everyone else here when I was a kid (and now) and I didnt have to get up early..I stayed up late...

Side note, anyone see the new law about starting school at 8:30 because kids aren't getting enough sleep? They say extracurricular activities, homework, and jobs are preventing them from sleeping and starting school later will alleviate that problem...

Not sure about everyone else here when I was a kid (and now) and I didnt have to get up early..I stayed up late...
90 percent sure early start times are due to:
a) convenience for working parents
b) saving money on busses

I’m pretty certain this will be better for kids, particularly high school students, in general. They sleep late anyways.

When I was in school we started a little after 8 but that was because most of the kids lived on farms and the late start was to give us time to finish our work before school.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Newsom’s grandfather committed suicide with a gun. Newsom’s past comment on guns “I can’t stand em”. Of course he has no problem with his armed security detail. It’s death by a thousand cuts for communist California with Oregon and Washington following. The NRA and other gun rights groups simply don’t have the funds or judicial influence to fight. The intent is to make it extremely expensive and difficult for the law abiding citizen to have firearms thereby forcing surrender.

I guess if his grandfather had used a knife or Tylenol to commit suicide with he’d being pulling his steak apart with his fingers and just rubbing some dirt on that tennis elbow .... stupid to blame the object used .

There's not a red wave in California. Sorry.

There would be after about 3 years of leaving the union with people begging for the government to step in and take them back .

When I was in school we started a little after 8 but that was because most of the kids lived on farms and the late start was to give us time to finish our work before school.
I started after 830 I believe in Knoxville. I had AP courses in the morning at 730 though. I think the thinking here is that letting kids sleep in a bit more is some how going to make them less stupid. It wont.

Apparently you dont understand what secede means...
Apparently you think California wants too. They are about as close as Texas was during Obama's TWO terms. If it gives you the warm fuzzies to think that, it's OK to dream.

VN Store

Back