What are you doing in quarantine?

SpaceCoastVol

Jacked up on moonshine and testosterone
while you are in 'quarantine'? I stole this idea from another board I read, and I thought it might be fun here to see what VN is doing with all this spare time. Pictures are encouraged as well.

I'll start...
Guitar practice... lots of it.
Guns... doing a little practice there as well.
Getting some of the Honey Do stuff done (Not a lot, but some. I'm too lazy still)
Riding bikes with the Missus since the gym is closed.

while you are in 'quarantine'? I stole this idea from another board I read, and I thought it might be fun here to see what VN is doing with all this spare time. Pictures are encouraged as well.

I'll start...
Guitar practice... lots of it.
Guns... doing a little practice there as well.
Getting some of the Honey Do stuff done (Not a lot, but some. I'm too lazy still)
Riding bikes with the Missus since the gym is closed.
I have recently learned I live my life in a quarantined state. So, I'm doing what I normally do. Except we are starting renovations to our house.

Outside of visiting my mom nothing has changed for me. My life during coronavirus is the same as my life before coronavirus.

And I don't mean that in a "I'm living how I want no matter what" way. My life is pretty similar to what people are calling "stay at home with minimal interaction during coronavirus."

Yard work.....summer will be coming soon & I'm working cleaning the yard & gutters.
Also spending time on youtube a lot.....very interesting stuff on there. Have a good & safe week everyone...

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleVol
Watching old Tennessee BB (m&w) and football games. Never gets old except the refereeing.

Work, home schooling the young one, and teaching the young one and myself Turkey hunting. Some parts are going better than others.

VN Store

Back