What an arrogant...

Isn't funny how the elite coaches almost never seem to have issues with their players executing on the field? Funny how that always seems to play out.

Saban has missed a couple national championships because of it.

We have two. Last year Dobbs proved he had the ability. The young man on the bench has a rocket arm. S*** play calling and bad coaching.

Can you give us specifics from the Arkansas game?

I thought the pressed was appropriate. I think Butch is trying to win the next game, and not bltches and moan about Arkansas. I stand behind Butch Jones. Am I frustrated? Yes.
Have I been critical of him at times this year? Yes I have.
I have decided to support these players and these coaches. In order for them to be successful, it will first start with a good mental attitude and approach. To be quite honest with you, I wish many of you would quit going to games, and posting on here, and stop being fans all together. Take your negativity to Bama or Florida.
Then we can get back to playing football and cheering on our team.
Hate away. Jerks.

Reactions: 1 person
Sure they have issues. Some are able to hide it better than others because the next man up is also a blue chip. They then get rid of that player and recruit over him

What coach ever said he doesn't have issues with player execution?

Yeah but the bottom line is the elite coaches find ways for their playmakers to actually make plays. Hurd only had 4 touches in the second half! Why?

" The truth is....we're a good football team" at the 41 min 50 second mark.

Good enough for me coach. I'll go ahead and take the undercoating and extrended warranty as well

Reactions: 2 people
" The truth is....we're a good football team" at the 41 min 50 second mark.

Good enough for me coach. I'll go ahead and take the undercoating and extrended warranty as well

We are a good football team. I can promise you UGA and Bama know if they don't play great football against us they will lose.

Seriously all you guys want to see is hate and anger. It fuels your passion!!!

You must ask yourself, what are you made of then to only see hate and anger?

giphy.gif

You people are acting like we are terrible and we are not. We have actually been blessed with watching quality football once again at UT again.

I know. I'm not accepting losing by any means, but do people forget that for the last several years, we were getting blown out by teams and didn't even have a chance. Now we are in games until the end, the guys just need to figure out how to finish off the other team. Just have to get over the proverbial hump.

Lol. They're a buncha fuzzy teddy bears.

They're just tired of losing.

As am I. This is obviously a delicate situation that can cause distractions with in the team.

I hate crap like this.

Of all the games bama is not the one to want excellent results. No Dobbs passing his best and no Hurd rushing for 100 yards! It's insane to think otherwise. This season is a waste because we won't have a stacked team every year. If we were 4-1 I'd be ok.

Quote from the Monday press conf.

"You find out who's with you and who's against you... You write it down and put it in your back pocket. To reference later...."

Is this freakin guy serious!!!!!!!!!

he has 4 black stripes now

So you can't blame the players for missed kicks, dropping passes, fumbles or skipping passes? You're misrepresenting my point by saying they needed to play perfectly. They simply needed to make some plays. Coaching may shrink the margin of error but all need to share responsibility

Have you noticed that at least 80% agree with me. Sportscasters across the nation, x-coaches, x-players and most of the Vol fans. Maybe you should step back and look at this thing again. You will see the light by the end of the season.

VN Store

Back