What’s your prediction for Saturday’s game with Kentucky: W or L?

Does Tennessee sneak out of Lexington with a win on Saturday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Tennessee wins by a convincing margin. Kentucky is not that good.

Get it in the 30's or high 20's and i like our chances. UK has trouble scoring so that is a problem. It's a coin flip.. They're a little better in trenches although it's minimal. UT is better at the skill positions. I will say turnovers may play a big part in this game. Can't give them a free 17 points this time like last year.
they are not better in the trenches when we are healthy. it sounds like we are. we win out and this game is over by half-time.

It seems to me Kentucky under Stoops usually starts the season off hot and cools off towards the end of the season,,it looks to be the same this year. If so,the Big Orange comes out wit a win. About the only way they don't win is if they start turning the ball over and making stupid mistakes and penalties.

I configured this poll so you can see who voted yes and who voted no.

Here’s a fun fact. Maybe some of you fellers already figured this out….

The sort on the names of who voted which way seems to be based off of some internal user ID. Which increments on when the user created their profile.

So you can look at all the votes and see who has been a member here the longest.

I believe Kentucky will play the Vols tough. The contest will be closer than many think. In the end, the Vols will have one more score than the Wildcats. Victory for the Big Orange.*

*Disclaimer: The poster is a UT alumnus and has never predicted a loss for the Vols.

Win because Tennessee's defense will stop the run and force Levis to try and win the game with his arm.

Cold weather will help the Vols offense -- no reason for Ky to have leg cramps

Curious where Volnation stands on this Saturday’s game in Lexington. Win or loss?

Take off your orange tinted shades and share what you think the outcome will be if you had to bet your bank account on it.

If you’re so inclined, share why you voted the way you did.
not 'sneaking'

UT beating the crap out of those kittens

I believe the bye week came at a very bad time for Kentucky. I say we roll them mildcats in their own litter.

Kentucky beat Florida, but Florida is not the same team they were early in the season, nor is Tennessee the same team they were when they played Florida. So I do not think you can use them as a common measuring stick. Kentucky struggled to beat South Carolina (6pts), Mizzu (7pts), and UT Chattanooga (5pts). That sample size is more indicative in my opinion. Like others have said, they struggle at what UT is good at. I do not see this being a close game if UT plays like they have or better than they have been.
I’m feeling pretty positive we look real good on Saturday. We’ve got a lot of guys healthy and coming off a much needed bye week.

No idea. If we don't have turnovers, I think we win pretty big. The ways Kentucky has won this year is on D and with turnovers and special teams play. Will be interesting to see how much we throw the ball as they gave up a bunch of those short routes last week on the perimeter.

VN Store

Back