What’s your prediction for Saturday’s game with Kentucky: W or L?

Does Tennessee sneak out of Lexington with a win on Saturday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unfortunately, I think we will lose a close one.
Praying I'm wrong but I think our lack of depth and being banged up is going to catch up with us. Kentucky is gonna rebound at home in front of an energetic crowd.

Again, Hope I'm wrong!

Don't self destruct with penalties and turnovers like they did early in the year and I think they have a good shot.

I'm picking Tennessee because I've been a Tennessee fan all my life, that's all I need. Add to that I can't stand to look at Mark Stupids, even uglier than cornbread pruitt. Prances the sideline like a spoiled 3 yo.

It's going to be a lot closer than most of us think. We couldn't beat Florida, they did. We'll win but by 4 points or less IMO.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
With an extra week of rest and potential getting starters back will be huge. I don't think the game will be as close a vegas would have us believe. I truly feel that we are going to blow KY out.

I do pretty well on predictions.

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Reactions: Bigorange123
I didn’t think so before the season but after UT showing some real life and UK struggling with State I think we got a shot.

Levis is 10th in the SEC in passing efficiency and 3rd in rushing per ESPN’s QBR

I can’t tell you what will happen, but I can tell you what I want to happen! I want to spank their little hinie in front of their parents and grand parents! Can’t stand KY

I can’t tell you what will happen, but I can tell you what I want to happen! I want to spank their little hinie in front of their parents and grand parents! Can’t stand KY

I always said when I was done I wanted to look up in the stands and see their mama crying.

We put up 24 pts on bama with our scheming , with we being banged up and playing our 8th straight game. Our Vols are good for 40 against Kentucky. Kentucky scores 17.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
If we are as healthy as our coaches are saying we are I have a very hard time seeing us lose this game.

First of all they turn it over a lot and they don't force any turnovers. 16 UK TO's to just 4 from their opponents!

They really struggle scoring...like really bad. And Levis throws at least one INT a game.

All of our losses have one thing in common. They were literally against the best QB's in the entire nation and yes Emory Jones at that time was just as good as Pickett, Corral and Young. He had just outplayed Young the week before us. Then Mullen screwed everything up.

Levis is not going to sling the ball all over the field on us. He can run but he's not close to as elusive and fast as the four guys we lost to.

UK's offense is about as bad as any we have played. They love to run the ball and we are second in the nation in tackles for loss...

Our offense is actually really good and will be much healthier than we were against Ole Miss and Bama where we still got our fair share of points.

We just need to avoid disastrous penalties, take care of the football and play the good football we've been seeing all year and we might run away with this thing...

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol

VN Store

Back