@WestTennesseeFox is taking some time to work on her duck face selfies

I learnt on a four on the floor ‘84 F-150. First gear was granny gear so it was really like 3 on the floor. Drove a 3 on the tree occasionally but it’s been close to two decades so would probably be an adventure to go back to it. My current Honda is my first automatic. It does have paddle shifters. They came in handy in DC traffic to eliminate the delayed throttle response when I need to quickly change lanes up there.

Have you ever drove a big rig that had a stick ? There was a old one at a shop I worked at once and you shift like 6 times flip a switch and shift more in the same spot. I had a few opportunities and drove it in a parking lot the air seats in those are awesome.

I thought this was going to be another double entendre at first. ;)

I learnt on a four on the floor ‘84 F-150. First gear was granny gear so it was really like 3 on the floor. Drove a 3 on the tree occasionally but it’s been close to two decades so would probably be an adventure to go back to it. My current Honda is my first automatic. It does have paddle shifters. They came in handy in DC traffic to eliminate the delayed throttle response when I need to quickly change lanes up there.
That's how my dad's truck was when I started

Sorry, guess you have heard of it then.
[/QUOTE]
Sorry, guess you have heard of it then.
[/QUOTE]
You need to read further up the thread. Some dude said there was three on the tree and three at the knee. There is three on the tree (a column gear shifter) and four on the floor ( a floorboard gear shifter). Still don’t know what you’re talking about.

[/QUOTE]
You need to read further up the thread. Some dude said there was three on the tree and three at the knee. There is three on the tree (a column gear shifter) and four on the floor ( a floorboard gear shifter). Still don’t know what you’re talking about.[/QUOTE]
Yeah that guy is a dumbass.

You need to read further up the thread. Some dude said there was three on the tree and three at the knee. There is three on the tree (a column gear shifter) and four on the floor ( a floorboard gear shifter). Still don’t know what you’re talking about.[/QUOTE]
Yeah that guy is a dumbass.[/QUOTE]
You a$$ gonna get dragged off that portch when billy bows up

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
You need to read further up the thread. Some dude said there was three on the tree and three at the knee. There is three on the tree (a column gear shifter) and four on the floor ( a floorboard gear shifter). Still don’t know what you’re talking about.
Yeah that guy is a dumbass.[/QUOTE]
You a$$ gonna get dragged off that portch when billy bows up[/QUOTE]
I ain't afeared. I whip his ass since I'm the one that said it. I did hear it called 3 at the knee growing up but it was in Alabama.

Yeah that guy is a dumbass.
You a$$ gonna get dragged off that portch when billy bows up[/QUOTE]
I ain't afeared. I whip his ass since I'm the one that said it. I did hear it called 3 at the knee growing up but it was in Alabama.[/QUOTE]
prolly referrin to number of cousins who could fit under the wheel
@joevol33

VN Store

Back