Westbrook Gone

If she leaves then so be it best of luck to her. I will admit she has a lot of potential in ty right situation.

Reactions: ksl415
Here is a reality that the old school Lady Vol fans are getting ready to learn. These kids never knew Pat. They have only heard of her. Most of these kids now parents knew her and thats it. They are not coming or staying to play for history, they are coming to play for a coach. The "blue hairs' mentality of limiting to a female or a Pat tree coach is gonna take us down a road that Vandy beats us every year. Cause thats where we are at this point folks. I have had alot of people talk to me about this coaching search. I will say this again. Its a cluster that is being pushed by boosters and it will end a cluster unless a change of course happens very soon.

If she leaves then so be it best of luck to her. I will admit she has a lot of potential in the right situation.

If I’m the new incoming coach, I wouldn’t be 100% sure i’d want Westbrook on my team..jMOP

This was inevitable.. the new coach will have to build his/her own team. This just might make room for another recruit that’s ready to play that coache’s style..

But I wish her the best in what ever she decides!

VN Store

Back