Westbrook and Jennifer Sullivan

Sharonna Reaves was responsible for the top recruiting classes of the past two years and the incoming class. She is the only member of the former staff that is really important. She is far better than Sullivan. Sullivan will be gone from UT in couple of years to a head coaching position, so why not keep Reaves? There are plenty of teams that will be bidding for Reaves. It is sad that we have to lose her. Reaves could stay head to head with all the big name coaches....shame that the decision of Harper is not to retain her.

Honestly, it isn't hard to recruit at UT. She wasn't exactly lighting the world on fire at WV before TN. Outside of Elzy, who was going after players whose parents were playing her (like Kaela Davis and Linnae Harper), I don't know many assistants who have had trouble recruiting here.

False. I've disagreed with ONS on plenty here, but he/she/xe is right here. Harper wants an answer. Westbrook wants to be recruited again and the mom wants promises. Game over.

What kind of promises?!? Is she not wanting to compete with Jordan?

Is there any chance she ends up at Notre Dame?!?

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Westbrook is not going to make this decision, KJH is. She's probably already given her a date and has plans to move forward either way after that date. KJH is going to show the LV team and us along with Westbrook she's driving this thing, no one else, her. You're either in or out, no hard feelings if you go, gotta go see you later bye if it's necessary.

This is true.....but we will see. And when we do..........;)

Oh please. Posters *cough* *trolls* like you post these amazing predictions. When you guess right, you claim to be Nostradamus. When you’re wrong, you know your mis-predictions will get lost in the fog of war.

Win win for your ilk.

ETA: I’m commenting on guessing, not on having inside info.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
False. I've disagreed with ONS on plenty here, but he/she/xe is right here. Harper wants an answer. Westbrook wants to be recruited again and the mom wants promises. Game over.
That's not what I said. I said he/she/xe has no idea what they will do. I made no reference to what you're saying. That wasn't the discussion. All that needs to be done is offer Westbrook a fair chance at competing for a starting position. That's it unless they want to be ensured of academic support. You don't promise minutes, starting spot, etc. That has to be earned. If she doesn't like that, then she needs to go find where she will get that and be happy. I prefer she stays, but one person is not more important than the team.

Kellie has done the right thing with Evina. She has put the ball in her court and expects an answer as soon as possible. The cards are on the table, a decision will be made soon.

Reactions: Benionsopinion
Westbrook has enough information to make a decision right now. She either likes Kellie and wants to play here or she doesn't. I figure we'll have an answer by the end of the week. Next signing period starts tomorrow and you want to see who is gonna be on the roster you might want to add a Grad Transfer or some other eligible player.

Westbrook has enough information to make a decision right now. She either likes Kellie and wants to play here or she doesn't. I figure we'll have an answer by the end of the week. Next signing period starts tomorrow and you want to see who is gonna be on the roster you might want to add a Grad Transfer or some other eligible player.
If she does leave hopefully we can pick up a veteran floor general that can run an offense.

Oh please. Posters *cough* *trolls* like you post these amazing predictions. When you guess right, you claim to be Nostradamus. When you’re wrong, you know your mis-predictions will get lost in the fog of war.

Win win for your ilk.

ETA: I’m commenting on guessing, not on having inside info.
When I first joined I gave out a little info and was ridiculed. But it was correct at the time. Things change. I know that. Ive dropped some here and there and when it was not what others wanted to hear they blasted me. Then it just pissed me off and my whole mood changed after seeing what a orange colored world we live in and just how hypocritical we have become here.

You’re probably on the right track here.

Does anyone know how many scholarships the Lady Vols’ budget can comfortably support each year? I’m pretty sure that the NCAA allows up to 13 scholarship players on a roster, but it seems like it has been a while since Tennessee has actually had that many players. I don’t know whether that’s due to the staff actually preferring to keep the numbers under the maximum allowed to cut down on issues regarding playing time, or whether they stay under the maximum in order to save money.

Also, I think in addition to 13 scholarship players that a roster can contain two walk-ons, too. I read somewhere else that even more walk-ons can be part of the team for home games but not available for road games. Does anyone know FOR SURE the rules regarding roster numbers?

I ask about all this because the new, troubling trend of program-hopping transfers has me thinking that coaches may be wise to start stocking their rosters with a few more players than they’ve been typically been handling.

You’re probably on the right track here.

Does anyone know how many scholarships the Lady Vols’ budget can comfortably support each year? I’m pretty sure that the NCAA allows up to 13 scholarship players on a roster, but it seems like it has been a while since Tennessee has actually had that many players. I don’t know whether that’s due to the staff actually preferring to keep the numbers under the maximum allowed to cut down on issues regarding playing time, or whether they stay under the maximum in order to save money.

Also, I think in addition to 13 scholarship players that a roster can contain two walk-ons, too. I read somewhere else that even more walk-ons can be part of the team for home games but not available for road games. Does anyone know FOR SURE the rules regarding roster numbers?

I ask about all this because the new, troubling trend of program-hopping transfers has me thinking that coaches may be wise to start stocking their rosters with a few more players than they’ve been typically been handling.
15 scholarships. Paid.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
In a perfect world, Evina would stay and work with Kellie and her teammates to restore the LV to prominence.

If perfection doesn't happen, VN heads would implode if she went to play for Walz.

VN Store

Back