We're not the only team with some unreasonable fans - Georgia

I have a hotel at Holiday Inn Express for 3 nights (Thurs-Sat) next week and 2 tickets for the Kentucky game...all for $500. Hotel for 3 nights is $850 and tickets were $260. We sell for $500 cash. Respond and will send my #.

What the...? Is that a home game, or in KY? I need to know where a HI Express is $235/night?

Something tells me the trolling is strong in that thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: FLVOL_79
Are we supposed to act suprised? The alabama kicker got death threats sent directly to him a few years ago.

There used to be a YT video of a Florida fan watching the Ole Miss loss from 2008, and he yells "YOU'RE EFFIN FIRED MEYER! YOU'RE EFFIN FIRED!"

All teams have these fans.

Reactions: volfannbama
I can't wait to get to work and see the faces of dawg fans 😆

Reactions: vols40
And they aren't disappointing. Guy at work just said "usc was off last week and rested up, that's not fair cause we played last week"😄😂

Georgia fans are worse than Florida fans could ever hope to be. They’ve gotten to be the most obnoxious fan base in the SEC.

Have you been to a few games in Gainesville? It may change your opinion.

And they aren't disappointing. Guy at work just said "usc was off last week and rested up, that's not fair cause we played last week"😄😂

Two weeks to prepare for an opponent is an advantage. Fatigue is also another variable but it's hard to see that one having much effect. Georgia just had their own bye week a week before vs Tennessee.

4 turnovers by Jake Fromm was the reason for the season in this one. They just need to lick their wounds and get ready for the next one.

Two weeks to prepare for an opponent is an advantage. Fatigue is also another variable but it's hard to see that one having much effect. Georgia just had their own bye week a week before vs Tennessee.

4 turnovers by Jake Fromm was the reason for the season in this one. They just need to lick their wounds and get ready for the next one.
I told him they all get bye weeks. That was a horrible game by fromm

Reactions: TUSKtimes
Reality is beginning to sink in for some UGA fans. They've got Richt 2.0 only this version is not as good as Richt on game day.

Reactions: joevol33
There are millions of Vol fans. Millions of Georgia fans. Cherry picking comments immediately after a loss says nothing about a fanbase as a whole.

Agree. It's the loudest and dumbest that make the headlines or get noticed. Reasonable fans tend to stay unnoticed. Having said that, **** Georgia.

Kirby Smart is pretty mediocre at developing quarterbacks
The first words of of Kirby's mouth in the postgame I thought were telling. The first thing he said was that the defense didn't force enough turnovers. Not that the offense had too many, but that his defense didn't force enough. I mean good Lord dude...given that your offense had 4, you expected your defense to force 4? Pretty typical "coordinator, not a head coach" myopia. It reminded me of these Big 12 coaches that will score 55 points in a loss, and after the game they're talking about that one costly turnover late in the game as being the difference. If you score 50 points, offense isn't the problem. If your defense allowed 20 points in a game that went to double OT and your offense turned it over 4 times, your defense isn't the problem.

People, including high-level football coaches, sometimes make this so much harder than it has to be.

Reactions: rjd970 and joevol33
I thought UGAs offense was supposed to get better after Chaney left hmmmm

Reactions: Remy
I thought UGAs offense was supposed to get better after Chaney left hmmmm

Seriously, it's a problem. With their DC in Colorado, Kirby is spending a lot of his time in the defensive huddle. Maybe one of the reason's he doesn't look like he's paying full attention to in-game strategy as much as he should. Their new OC has done nothing with the passing game and their running game is very predictable. Even a race car still needs a good driver.

VN Store

Back