We're not the only team with some unreasonable fans - Georgia

The funny thing was watching Muschamp and Smart compete for dumbass of the week award. I thought that Muschamp had it won when he went for a 58 yd fg with 45 seconds left (with a kicker who could not possibly make that distance) on 4th and 3 instead of trying to get the first down, but visor boy outdid him in the end.

There are millions of Vol fans. Millions of Georgia fans. Cherry picking comments immediately after a loss says nothing about a fanbase as a whole.

Hence "Some unreasonable fans" in the title. As I said, I just picked one of the best. Thats what I meant by fans that go to extremes, they're a few in the crowd that go nuts. But I feel the same way about it when someone on here characterizes our fans as the "worst fans". The squeaky wheels make the most noise. Enjoy the day.

They could very possibly lose the next 5 games including UK if they come out flat and reeling from this loss. I had a feeling the way they played the first half vs us that there was trouble brewing for the puppies. If that happens you could see a Jonestown style mass suicide with their fanbase. Jokes aside, I'd love to see them in the Camping World Bowl to finish this season off.

Well for those fans in Middle and East Tennessee that are tired of looking at those Georgia homer flags; plan on seeing more bama and florida flags instead.

Enjoy the week nonetheless.

Memphis was upset and Vandy is getting schooled by UNLV so Tennessee is hoarding all the sports good news for the state this week!

Are we supposed to act suprised? The alabama kicker got death threats sent directly to him a few years ago.

Actually we should be. UGA has the better talent and better coach. No UGA fan with a rational speck of brain cell should even mention the word fired when talking about Smart.

This UGA fan is just a little emotional. Happens. I'm glad I dont work for him though.

They could very possibly lose the next 5 games including UK if they come out flat and reeling from this loss. I had a feeling the way they played the first half vs us that there was trouble brewing for the puppies. If that happens you could see a Jonestown style mass suicide with their fanbase. Jokes aside, I'd love to see them in the Camping World Bowl to finish this season off.
No they aren’t losing the next five games

If I can get my wife to show me how to in this phone, but she's a dawg fan, and I've kinda made her mad by crowing like a rooster 😆

That is why this is funny. I remembered your better half being UGA. I am also not liking your chances tonight. Lol

Reactions: joevol33
Actually we should be. UGA has the better talent and better coach. No UGA fan with a rational speck of brain cell should even mention the word fired when talking about Smart.
Emotional post by fans, nothing knew. Their expectations are raised and they get let down as well.

I get it though.

I mean, its hard to sit here as a 2-4 Vol fan (wiht losses to Georgia AND Georgia STATE) and say I understand. I'd love to be number 3 in the nation coming off a heartbreaking double-overtime loss, in the conversation for at least getting into the SECCG. But I do get it. They had natty hopes that were all but dashed today. I mean, its still possible, if the planets align just right, but it aint likely. It went from a chance at the big trophy to basically no chance at all today with a missed FG from a quality FG kicker after a poor performance from a quality QB.

Reactions: volwindy
They have some real issues on both sides starting to show. Mizzo , UF, and A&M could all beat them .
UF is always a toss up for them. I will give you that. But they are way better then all the teams left. They **** the bed today. It happens.

VN Store

Back