Well done Vols

if you had no idea who oden was and you met him in person, what would you guess his age is?

BTW, totally off topic, there's about a five-way tie for the lead at Bayhill and Tiger is one shot back, with nine to go.

Wooohooooooo... The Vols whip the gay pirates!!! Wait a minute, that doesn't sound right... :blink:

Yeah that's true. I would love to see 3 Tennessee teams in the Sweet 16. Who would have thought a couple years ago you could utter Sweet 16 and Tennessee in the same sentence? I like it!

Gotta root for the Tigers from Tennessee. Don't live anywhere close to Nevada.

I was somewhat of a Tiger fan growing up. :blush2: I grew up about 80 miles from Memphis and saw a lot of their coverage.

Gotta pull for Memphis, then we've got the state well represented.

East TN- UT
Mid TN- Vandy
West TN- Memphis

Florida is just not playing with any sustained intensity. Eight minutes to go, and they are bringing the ball up the floor at a lazy pace. I do not understand this. They have got to wake up!

Florida is just not playing with any sustained intensity. Eight minutes to go, and they are bringing the ball up the floor at a lazy pace. I do not understand this. They have got to wake up!
Looks like sleeping beauty just awoke for you law.

I live in Florida. Its in the state constitution that I have to play.

I need to learn. I have taken a lesson, but the first year of the MBA program is too busy with too many scheduling conflicts to work on golf. Plus, I hate the fact that everything that has to with golf involves spending money. So, when I do have spare time, I prefer to play pickup.

VN Store

Back