Well done Vols

lawgator1

Kept composure down the stretch. Excellent coaching and gut-it-out W. Welcome to the second weekend!

Thanks, now go show Purdue how the SEC plays basketball.

So far, we ssem to be asleep. I am getting tired of this pattern. Wish we could jump on someone quickj and keep 'em down. This slow start thing is going to catch up to us one day. Maybe today.

Nicely done, UT. Congrats on the big W and the ticket to the Sweet 16.

Now let's get Florida and Kentucky into that group.

So far, we ssem to be asleep. I am getting tired of this pattern. Wish we could jump on someone quickj and keep 'em down. This slow start thing is going to catch up to us one day. Maybe today.

For the sake of my bracket let it be the next game :)

Noah's sleepwalking so far.

there were a couple of times whenever we did something good (JaJuan's bank 3) that I would let out a huge bear roar and it was like I never had control over it :)

there were a couple of times whenever we did something good (JaJuan's bank 3) that I would let out a huge bear roar and it was like I never had control over it :)

Women have that same reaction to me. They scream "Call the cops!" Can't seem to help themselves.

Im down. This is great for the conference.

While we're dreaming, lets get an all sec-east final four...Vandy, UT, Fla, and Kentucky!

I completely skipped the point it would be 4 SEC East teams :banghead2: Makes you pity the west even more (well not really)

Oden as a 40-year-old? Give me a break.

Oden has grandkids who are 40 years old.:blink:

VN Store

Back