Well d**n. ESPN dun put the curse on the VOLS again..

ESPN done gone and got their drunk on...must've been a hell of a party...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

but, but............I thought ESPN hated UT?
This. Doncha just get sick of the whiney assed conspiracy theorists who cry rhat ESPN hates us? One of them, a few pages back, thinks that this is ESPNs master plan to set us up to fail and then skewer us when we don't win at least 9. Bwa- ha- ha- ha-ha!

Reactions: peaygolf
This. Doncha just get sick of the whiney assed conspiracy theorists who cry rhat ESPN hates us? One of them, a few pages back, thinks that this is ESPNs master plan to set us up to fail and then skewer us when we don't win at least 9. Bwa- ha- ha- ha-ha!
Most everyone has to have a scapegoat........;)
It's never my fault, or your fault, or.......

Reactions: Bash
Exactly. We were favored in every game during the Lyle years and he went 8-4.

Favored means little. Basic math. if you are a 51% favorite, such as the Mizzou game, who cares? It is a coinflip. The numbers give us 7.6 wins, not 9. Even then, FPI is pretty optimistic on us based on blind recruiting numbers.

with out reading anyone else ill..just say for once, i am all on this season to see a new team. maybe not a winning team..but a hard fighting kick ass team..for me thats results...not a give up team when vandie is on the schedule ..tired team this year means Fitz...

It’s kind of an insult to say the Vols have zero chance of beating the gimps. That game isn’t until Oct., I expect to see improvements each game. I expect our players are making better use of their free time(Working out and watching film.) staying out of trouble.

It’s gonna be a fun year.

Y’all better break some stuff on the streets of Knoxville when you beat Georgia, that’s all I’m saying.
Ya'll better bring plenty of crying towels cause We going to woop that gaturd ass.....just sayin !

VN Store

Back