Well d**n. ESPN dun put the curse on the VOLS again..

Bash

but, but............I thought ESPN hated UT?
This. Doncha just get sick of the whiney assed conspiracy theorists who cry rhat ESPN hates us? One of them, a few pages back, thinks that this is ESPNs master plan to set us up to fail and then skewer us when we don't win at least 9. Bwa- ha- ha- ha-ha!

peaygolf

Let's Go Peay!!!!
This. Doncha just get sick of the whiney assed conspiracy theorists who cry rhat ESPN hates us? One of them, a few pages back, thinks that this is ESPNs master plan to set us up to fail and then skewer us when we don't win at least 9. Bwa- ha- ha- ha-ha!
Most everyone has to have a scapegoat........;)
It's never my fault, or your fault, or.......

Devo182

Exactly. We were favored in every game during the Lyle years and he went 8-4.
Favored means little. Basic math. if you are a 51% favorite, such as the Mizzou game, who cares? It is a coinflip. The numbers give us 7.6 wins, not 9. Even then, FPI is pretty optimistic on us based on blind recruiting numbers.

CornFlake

with out reading anyone else ill..just say for once, i am all on this season to see a new team. maybe not a winning team..but a hard fighting kick ass team..for me thats results...not a give up team when vandie is on the schedule ..tired team this year means Fitz...

Iam4utalways

It’s kind of an insult to say the Vols have zero chance of beating the gimps. That game isn’t until Oct., I expect to see improvements each game. I expect our players are making better use of their free time(Working out and watching film.) staying out of trouble.

It’s gonna be a fun year.

VN Store

Sponsors