Well Coca-Cola has a problem

Obviously you never bought a half gallon of Bartons when you were a broke college kid.
i drank and drugged myself out of college. fun times. the gravity of my mistake didn't become apparent to me til i got older and can't handle working all day in the heat with these godforsaken mega hangovers i get nowadays

Reactions: AM64
Is this the "I'm rubber and you're glue" gambit, where you take what I say and repeat it back?

Well done, trash talking 9 year olds on playgrounds across the planet approve.
I’m actually shocked that you caught that.
So we agree the “he mad” defensive posture is stupid.
There may be hope that you will recover from your recent slump.

Imma wait to see what Coke's official position is before I knee jerk outrage over a rando tweet.

Not saying this isn't true, but how many times has a tweet been #fakenewsed in order to invoke outrage?
I’m not going to go into details but the last place I worked, which was just 3 months ago, had training that was this direction. I had to go through an hour and half of hearing how bad white people are and how unfairly people are treated in what I guarantee is one of the most progressive companies in existence and I don’t just mean in the states either. Anyway, I believe the whole presentation is on LinkedIn. I haven’t gone to see it myself but knock yourself out if you feel so led.

Too many have zero knowledge of the nazi party except the holocaust. They have no idea how it came to be and the strategies used. There's alot of familiarity today with democrats, the media, villifying a group of people, promoting violence, etc.
Back up the history ten more years and expand the scope to all of europe and look at the ideological fights that were going on. And how many of those are returning.

It's funny how everything that happened in the early 30s just gets ignored.

The people that scoff and push aside things such as this and belittle the idea of where this could head, are truly ignorant.

If only 1930s and 40s Germany had Twitter, I'm sure there would have been many a "this is no big deal".

i drank and drugged myself out of college. fun times. the gravity of my mistake didn't become apparent to me til i got older and can't handle working all day in the heat with these godforsaken mega hangovers i get nowadays

Hangovers get exponentially worse and longer with age. Or so I hear.

Reactions: Carl Pickens

VN Store

Back