Welcome Jewel Spear BšŸŠšŸŠM

LETS GO JEWEL !! #FEARTHESPEAR is here we are officially back in contention next season

Wells / Powell / Edie
Spear / Wynn
Jackson/ Darby
Hollingshead / Puckett
Key / Striplin

I think we still could use 1 more true post to replace what franklin gave us off the bench on the boards what do you guys think ?
Absolutely. Need a youngster to get muscled up by the upperclassmen. Gotta earn itā€¦

Teams will still start to double because sheā€™s our best player, but u have to make them pay for it.

The good thing is Jewel shot 37% from 3 for her career. Wells is a good 3 pt shooter too and we know we got tess !

This is so exciting! Kellie and company landed a major piece to go along with the other major pieces she has !!

The good thing is Jewel shot 37% from 3 for her career. Wells is a good 3 pt shooter too and we know we got tess !

This is so exciting! Kellie and company landed a major piece to go along with the other major pieces she has !!
The thing I like about Spear is that she can create and shoot the 3 without much space, thatā€™s something weā€™ve been missing.

Wells gets most of the minutes at the 1 (Powell sub), Spear most of the minutes at the 2 (Powell Sub), Jackson most minutes at the 3 (Wynn should get these sub minutes but CKH will play Darby too much), the 4 & 5 is for Hollingshead, Key, Strip, & Puckett. I hope!!!

Hell yeah! This is huge with Wells and now Spear in the back court that will free RJ, Key, Hollingshead, and Striplin to do damage down low. We now have shooters, playmakers, and facilitator. All we are missing is an aggressive rebounder. Come on home Coulibaly. That would definitely make us a top contender to even better challenge LSU and South Carolina

Wells gets most of the minutes at the 1 (Powell sub), Spear most of the minutes at the 2 (Powell Sub), Jackson most minutes at the 3 (Wynn should get these sub minutes but CKH will play Darby too much), the 4 & 5 is for Hollingshead, Key, Strip, & Puckett. I hope!!!
You did what i did originally we forget strickland and where she will play if she even gets court time lol

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Hell yeah! This is huge with Wells and now Spear in the back court that will free RJ, Key, Hollingshead, and Striplin to do damage down low. We now have shooters, playmakers, and facilitator. All we are missing is an aggressive rebounder. Come on home Coulibaly. That would definitely make us a top contender to even better challenge LSU and South Carolina

Definitely. I keep thinking about how Tennessee managed to beat eventual champ LSU *this* year, so i am increasingly optimistic the Lady Vols will challenge them next year, even with what LSU is adding. If Key is back to her old self as the paint protector, it's on.

LETS GO JEWEL !! #FEARTHESPEAR is here we are officially back in contention next season

Wells / Powell / Edie
Spear / Wynn
Jackson/ Darby/Strickland
Hollingshead / Puckett
Key / Striplin

I think we still could use 1 more true post to replace what franklin gave us off the bench on the boards what do you guys think ?
I donā€™t see Ace behind Wynn sheā€™s def coming in as a 2 bc she can shoot and dribble. Spear is the perfect upperclassman for Ace to learn under

Definitely. I keep thinking about how Tennessee managed to beat eventual champ LSU *this* year, so i am increasingly optimistic the Lady Vols will challenge them next year, even with what LSU is adding. If Key is back to her old self as the paint protector, it's on.

Iā€™m not so sure LSU has improved from what they have added so far. I have a feeling they are going to have some PG problems. Morris was a really, really nice player and she and Mulkey had a rapport.

Going to be a big transition if they are moving Van Lith to the point. Sheā€™s not the best passer. 2 assists and 2 TOs her first two seasons. 3 assists and 3 TOs this season. Only 29% from 3.

Iā€™m not so sure LSU has improved from what they have added so far. I have a feeling they are going to have some PG problems. Morris was a really, really nice player and she and Mulkey had a rapport.

Going to be a big transition if they are moving Van Lith to the point. Sheā€™s not the best passer. 2 assists and 2 TOs her first two seasons. 3 assists and 3 TOs this season. Only 29% from 3.

Van Lith's already ultra competitiveness will, I suspect, elevate even further next season, IMO. Only thing Kim will have to worry about with her is her GPA because she will be trying to stay in the gym 24/7! lol

You did what i did originally we forget strickland and where she will play if she even gets court time lol
Same poster who said ā€œOverall we need to go to bat for our current players the way people here are going to bat for Justine the rival transferā€ in the same day a few hours later says this about a local kid coming home ā€œif she gets court time lolā€ in regards to Strickland.

Great time to be alive!

Reactions: Raebo and VolFuture
Sorry for continuing to salivate, but how about these tidbits: She scored 34 points with 53% shooting in an upset win against Louisville this year, and last year she hit 10 3-point shots and made 40 points against ETSU. This is not a typo. I might need some sleep medicine tonight. :p.

VN Store

Back