Welcome Jewel Spear B๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠM

I am dancing!! This team needed most desperately for next season a point guard and a shooting guard. I think we hit the jack pot with both. Can you imagine having both guards being so good with the three pointers and how this will open things up for our wonderful bigs! This will make a complete team though more are always welcome.

Last edited:
I am dancing!! This needed most desperately for next season a point guard and a shooting guard. I think we hit the jack pot with both. Can you imagine having both guards be so good with the three pointers and how this will open things up for our wonderful bigs! This will make a complete team though more are always welcome.

Teams wonโ€™t be able to double Kea like they did last season. She was an unstoppable menace. With more room to operate sheโ€™s gonna be an absolute monster.

LETS GO JEWEL !! #FEARTHESPEAR is here we are officially back in contention next season

Wells / Powell / Edie
Spear / Wynn
Jackson/ Darby/Strickland
Hollingshead / Puckett
Key / Striplin

I think we still could use 1 more true post to replace what franklin gave us off the bench on the boards what do you guys think ?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back