Weird crowd noise on TV this year?

I may be all alone here, but do the crowds sound strange this year on tv?

I have been hearing an alternating high-low repetitive “electronic beeping” sound on football broadcasts this year when the crowd gets loud. It almost has a light siren sound to it. It is continuous, the same on all my televisions, and I hear it on the tv at work.

Does anyone else have any idea what I’m talking about, or am I losing my mind?

Your hearing aid battery is going out! lol

Reactions: onevol74
You're hearing the electronic interference caused from the communication devices of the Nodardians, the creatures piloting the ubiquitous cigar-shaped "snake" UFOs. The attack is nigh!
They are huge Bama fans and use special high tech mind control weapons to make sure they always win.

I have been hearing an alternating high-low repetitive “electronic beeping” sound on football broadcasts this year when the crowd gets loud. It almost has a light siren sound to it. It is continuous, the same on all my televisions, and I hear it on the tv at work.

I have been hearing it, I thought my tv was going bad. Glad someone else hears it too.

Reactions: FallCreekVols
I have heard this too. I have a local cable provider here so I doubt that it is my cable or my tv.

Have you been kidnapped by aliens in the recent past?

I hear this as well. I turned the tv sound down to make sure the noise wasn’t coming from elsewhere.

Reactions: marvin616

Theory 1: Sunspot activity

Theory 2: Mystery Cuban hearing loss causing subsonic frequency beaming to deafen America

Theory 3: Subliminal advertising signals training our subconscious to buy products and services

Theory 4: Feedback resultant of the saturation of commercial and military broadcast signals

Theory 5: Electromagnetic disturbances of Earth gearing up to switch its polarity

Theory 6: Static electricity caused when WoodsmanVol ingests excessive onion and garlic laced chili bean dip on game day and develops periodic comet tailwinds that interacts with weak EMP emitted by high tension lines

I just love helping my fellow Vols fans.

I've absolutely been hearing this sound effect. It's quite annoying once your brain picks up on it. I was watching an earlier Vol game this season with my mom and even she could hear it. I don't hear it every football game I watch, in fact I think it's only a certain channel(s).

Reactions: FallCreekVols

I'm not sure. I can't hear what you describe due to the other voices in my head.

VN Store

Back