Week 1 Games

peaygolf

The "Fly" is open.....Let's Go Peay!!!!
MBA vs Ravenwood
Franklin vs Riverdale
Greater Atlanta Christian vs Lipscomb Academy

Lots of great talent in these three Middle Tn games. Two UT commits and dozens of D1 players. Not sure which one to go to.

What game are you going to?

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
MBA vs Ravenwood
Franklin vs Riverdale

Lots of great talent in these three Middle Tn games. Two UT commits and dozens of D1 players. Not sure which one to go to.

That's next Friday, correct?

Reactions: peaygolf
MBA vs Ravenwood
Franklin vs Riverdale

JMO, but I'd go to the LA game. GACS should be fun to watch. They are 124-24 over the last 11 seasons and had the #1 2017 QB recruit (Davis Mills) go to Stanford. He was up and down his 4 years there due to injuries but had a good pro-day, got drafted by the Texans, and had a pretty decent showing in his pre-season debut against the Packers. GACS didn't fall away the last 4 years after Davis, so they must still have a pretty strong roster. They play AA-AAA (one of the 2) in GA.

Reactions: peaygolf
JMO, but I'd go to the LA game. GACS should be fun to watch. They are 124-24 over the last 11 seasons and had the #1 2017 QB recruit (Davis Mills) go to Stanford. He was up and down his 4 years there due to injuries but had a good pro-day, got drafted by the Texans, and had a pretty decent showing in his pre-season debut against the Packers. GACS didn't fall away the last 4 years after Davis, so they must still have a pretty strong roster. They play AA-AAA (one of the 2) in GA.
GACS has recent Vol Commit Addison Nichols. He's gonna be a good one.

Reactions: GVF
MBA vs Ravenwood
Franklin vs Riverdale

GACS has Addison Nichols and Lipscomb has the Spillman brothers

The Sequatchie Co. & South Pittsburg game has been moved to Sequatchie Co. Due to weather and possible field conditions at South Pittsburg.

Jackson County vs. Clay County playing again after a 2 year break. Always a good game.

Are they not playing high school football in Virginia again this fall?

My alma mater Cumberland County HS actually won its opener 35-0 over Whitwell. Jets have been terrible for years, so I doubt this is a significant wi. Still, it's nice that they won a game.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back