Week 1 Games

peaygolf

Let's Go Peay!!!!
MBA vs Ravenwood
Franklin vs Riverdale
Greater Atlanta Christian vs Lipscomb Academy

Lots of great talent in these three Middle Tn games. Two UT commits and dozens of D1 players. Not sure which one to go to.

What game are you going to?

GVF

Absolut Orange
MBA vs Ravenwood
Franklin vs Riverdale

Lots of great talent in these three Middle Tn games. Two UT commits and dozens of D1 players. Not sure which one to go to.

JMO, but I'd go to the LA game. GACS should be fun to watch. They are 124-24 over the last 11 seasons and had the #1 2017 QB recruit (Davis Mills) go to Stanford. He was up and down his 4 years there due to injuries but had a good pro-day, got drafted by the Texans, and had a pretty decent showing in his pre-season debut against the Packers. GACS didn't fall away the last 4 years after Davis, so they must still have a pretty strong roster. They play AA-AAA (one of the 2) in GA.

NO SIR EEE

Pandemonium Reigns
JMO, but I'd go to the LA game. GACS should be fun to watch. They are 124-24 over the last 11 seasons and had the #1 2017 QB recruit (Davis Mills) go to Stanford. He was up and down his 4 years there due to injuries but had a good pro-day, got drafted by the Texans, and had a pretty decent showing in his pre-season debut against the Packers. GACS didn't fall away the last 4 years after Davis, so they must still have a pretty strong roster. They play AA-AAA (one of the 2) in GA.
GACS has recent Vol Commit Addison Nichols. He's gonna be a good one.

allvolrecruiting

MBA vs Ravenwood
Franklin vs Riverdale

GACS has Addison Nichols and Lipscomb has the Spillman brothers

CagleMtnVol

The Sequatchie Co. & South Pittsburg game has been moved to Sequatchie Co. Due to weather and possible field conditions at South Pittsburg.

feathersax

My alma mater Cumberland County HS actually won its opener 35-0 over Whitwell. Jets have been terrible for years, so I doubt this is a significant wi. Still, it's nice that they won a game.

VN Store