We Win 6 of Last 7

Was funny stuff...šŸ˜ Credit due, OP! I never even clicked on this thread...much less jumped on that limb!
Come on...that was hardly a limb. More like a branch the thickness of an Offensive Lineman's thigh.

Props tho.

NOW....someone go check if WOV made the same kinds of predictions every year, and this is the first time it's shook out :)

All I know is, "large possums walk late" needs to become a staple of the VN.com lexicon. :)

Good job, WoV. *thumbsup*

People are grasping at straws now.

Plus I'm pretty sure this is the same stuff that has been happening for years; people like this are just making these threads to say "I told you so" in case they somehow end up right.

I guess he gets to say ā€œI told you soā€ after all

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Come on...that was hardly a limb. More like a branch the thickness of an Offensive Lineman's thigh.

Props tho.

NOW....someone go check if WOV made the same kinds of predictions every year, and this is the first time it's shook out :)
Someone among the VN started a thread asking ā€œWhoā€™s still here?ā€ and I responded ā€œpresent!ā€ Wife and I went to dinner with fellow Vol fans and are in relative muted conversation after the Georgia State game...I blatantly wore my #16 Vols jersey. Was never going anywhere else amidst the usual ā€œweā€™ll never be relevant againā€ and ā€œthat ship sailed when Fulmer made this hireā€ blather. Always said it just takes the right guy reaching his guys and thereā€™s your turnaround. But I didnā€™t go on that VERY FRAIL limb with cracks lined up like veins and predict that swath of victories. My best effort was telling Geaux that Mizzou wasnā€™t ā€œunbeatableā€. This guy did and I donā€™t care what heā€™s banked in the psychic industry beforehand.

VN Store

Back