We will kill Florida.

our coaching staff will have the guys in orange and white ready for the reptiles. They are due for a big orange best down.

Not unless we find some defensive backs. They will pick us apart
Lol. Have you seen their qb throw it? We need a dominant performance from our front 7 more than anything else. USF ran the ball effectively and sadly, that is not a strength of ours.

feel like our vols will start our own run against the lizards.bad coaching is gone and its turning to our time to shine.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
Tenn has the tools to blow them out but need to put it together on the field. USF gave the game away UF didn’t do anything spectacular.
I suspect UF will be more motivated vs Tenn but I think we get the win, of course I’d like a big win. Was refreshing to see Napier actually be classy & gracious after the game vs typical UF douche coach.

The reason why you get such pessimistic responses to this thread is because there is an aspect to this series that is undefinable by logical or normal standards. Those of you who are too young or those who have not paid attention for the last 25 ish years need to understand something: There is an aspect to this series that is karmic is in nature.Tennessee has had fewer penalties in almost every matchup in the last 15 seasons. Yet, UF won every single matchup from 2005-2015. They always win the turnover battle. We cannot say things like “we will kill Florida” because we frankly never do. Other than 1990, it has never happend. We do this every year—we say we will win this year, and we don’t. Stop doing it. Appease the football gods and be humble going into this week.

VN Store

Back