We will kill Florida.

Okay I don't get the narrative of Florida beating us when they shouldn't.

We are almost never favored against them let alone big favorites.

Even the Muschamp and McElwain years. We've only been a small handful of times and when we are it's not by much.

Even in the 90's. Equally matched. Yall acting like we had several teams who were clearly far superior and just monumentally blew it.

Spurrier was better than Fulmer. So was Urban Meyer. Muschamp and McElwain were arguably better than Pruitt, Butch and Dooley.

Right now we clearly have the better team. We are still cursed, but we will be favored by more than we have been in a long while and first time favored since when? 2017 or 16?

Okay I don't get the narrative of Florida beating us when they shouldn't.

We are almost never favored against them let alone big favorites.

Even the Muschamp and McElwain years. We've only been a small handful of times and when we are it's not by much.

Even in the 90's. Equally matched. Yall acting like we had several teams who were clearly far superior and just monumentally blew it.

Spurrier was better than Fulmer. So was Urban Meyer. Muschamp and McElwain were arguably better than Pruitt, Butch and Dooley.

Right now we clearly have the better team. We are still cursed, but we will be favored by more than we have been in a long while and first time favored since when? 2017 or 16?

I think it’s honestly more of a “Florida just beats us period” mentality.

I’m 40 and I’ve seen the Vols beat Florida one time since age 23. 🥲

Reactions: Remy and VolDave53
Yeah us acting like this win is a given would be like Kentucky thinking the same about us because they’re top 10
Nothing is ever a given for any team. I doubt Tennessee is overlooking Florida, this is fans bumping their guns on both sides that will have no effect on the outcome. Just like Florida’s previous wins mean nothing either. Whoever scores the most will win! I believe in the Vols this coming Saturday! GBO!!!!!

I’m so excited for Sat. Fly in that morning and hoping that all the cobwebs of previous years are gone. We’re ready to whip Gator Ass! Go Vols! I want to come home a Monday to Fl the Victor Vol!!

Attachments

• 4668BBE9-8000-4D7A-83ED-3CE27D4EF412.jpeg
    4668BBE9-8000-4D7A-83ED-3CE27D4EF412.jpeg
    846.9 KB · Views: 5

VN Store

Back