We need one yard for a game winning TD what Vol RB gets the carry ?

Jabari Davis. Goal line TD machine
First name I thought of! The best at jumping the pile. Speaking of which, why did that die off so much? Fumbling risk? Helmet contact? It's a lot better than lining up in shotgun and removing yourself from the LOS...

Foster worked that out of his system. Had a better pro career than many others listed here, more play off wins, better overall stats
Good for him. Meanwhile we sit here with two games in the "L" column directly because of him. One cost us a bowl win, the other cost us a win against our biggest rival. I don't care what he did in the NFL. I care what he did at UT. Through that lense, sorry but no. He doesn't make the cut.

Good for him. Meanwhile we sit here with two games in the "L" column directly because of him. One cost us a bowl win, the other cost us a win against our biggest rival. I don't care what he did in the NFL. I care what he did at UT. Through that lense, sorry but no. He doesn't make the cut.
Quoting Leon from the old Budweiser commercials" none of them other guys couldn't jump on the ball ? Leon can't do everthang"

VN Store

Back