We lost one of our own

Oh my God I just now saw this somehow, this breaks my heart. I didn't have the honor of knowing him personally but was very aware of his story from The Zone threads. Had spent many nights praying for him. Awful news but at least he's no longer in pain. Heaven gained a good one. 😰

I’m late to seeing this, but I absolutely hate hearing that. I think I’ve interacted with him before and he seemed like a good dude. I’m sure he was cheering along with us all. Prayers.

I know this is tge football forum, but wanted to post here for a minute so more would see. A lot of you know @MyBloodRunnethOrange , his real name was Larry. He posted all over, but hung out in tge zone and pub a lot. I had the pleasure of not just knowing him here, but we became friends on Facebook, and texted one another. He had a tumor a while back, and has been a fighter, but sadly lost that battle yesterday morning. His wife texted me a little while ago, and her and his kids could use your prayers. Mods, sorry to post in here, but I wanted folks to see it and know. He was a veteran, loved God, his wife, kids, and Tennessee, and Volnation.
Sorry to hear this. Praying for his family and loved ones. God bless

anyone else notice what his last post was?

Still thinking of others up to the end.
Requesting prayers
That was him. I would text him bible verses to try to just be an encouragement in a small way, and he'd always text back something about praying for my wife.

That was him. I would text him bible verses to try to just be an encouragement in a small way, and he'd always text back something about praying for my wife.

My favorite passage for every tough circumstance is Hebrews 4:14-16.

Whatever we are going through, Jesus went through the same and completely understands our pain.

VN Store

Back