We kewl?

tenor.gif

@Behr

Are we kewl? Not very sure we have ever been kewl, but I would like to offer my sincere apologies. It is a fact PJ has been a real douche baguette, d1ck tater, and abomination at times, however my only intention was to be a goof ball looking to have a few laughs. If you don’t wanna be kewl that is fine. I will still post GIFs of baby goblins puking on gypsies, death metal VIDs, and hot chicks making out with each other. Just out of respect, there are some fine music VIDs available for your viewing this morning in that miscellaneous thread. Be cool man!

Top shelf Regards,

PJ

Last edited:
@Behr

Are we kewl? Not very sure we have ever been kewl, but I would like to offer my sincere apologies. It is a fact PJ has been a real douche baguette, d1ck tater, and abomination at times, however my only intention was to be a goof ball looking to have a few laughs. If you don’t wanna be kewl that is fine. I will still post GIFs of baby goblins puking on gypsies, death metal VIDs, and hot chicks making out with each other. Just out of respect, there are some fine music VIDs available for your viewing this morning in that miscellaneous thread. Be cool man!

Top shelf Regards,

PJ
I’m sorry, but the correct response is “we kewl”. I award you no points.

VN Store

Back