We In!

Walz, Freese, moore or Rueck. All make less than what Holly makes. If we offered them 700K with bonuses and things like Holly, which is one the low end of women's coaches in the SEC, I think one of them would bite.
I thought made Walz made over a Million a year?

Edit: He makes 1.15 million a year.

What Arkansas and Georgia have to learn is that you have to play a much tougher non-conference schedule than either decided to play. We could've played somebody else a lot easier than Notre Dame and Stanford and won 21 games. We wouldn't be in the tournament either. Both Arkansas and Georgia beat us but neither had the rpi of sos that we did and in the end those two things decides who is in or out.
Tennessee would have made the NCAA Tournament with 3 extra wins because of an easy schedule because of name power

I don't think she is self aware enough to understand she is the problem. Seems to me that she thinks it is everyone else and she's the victim.

Agreed. It boggles my mind how anyone could be as lacking in self awareness as she obviously is. Maybe it's like what happens to movie stars and high-powered politicians who never hear the truth from those around them and only ever hear how wonderful they are. :rolleyes:

Agreed. It boggles my mind how anyone could be as lacking in self awareness as she obviously is. Maybe it's like what happens to movie stars and high-powered politicians who never hear the truth from those around them and only ever hear how wonderful they are. :rolleyes:
Holly seems like your usual self absorbed narcissist:rolleyes:

Reactions: cutiepie5
I thought made Walz made over a Million a year?

Edit: He makes 1.15 million a year.

With everything put together he does, but he’s having some issues since the AD switch and rumor is he would be interested. I didn’t feel like we had a shot at him. But those in the know think he would jump if offered.

With everything put together he does, but he’s having some issues since the AD switch and rumor is he would be interested. I didn’t feel like we had a shot at him. But those in the know think he would jump if offered.
His base salary is 1.15 million.

No, I wouldn't go THAT far. lol My impression is that she's just a little slow on the uptake.
Or she's neither self-absorbed nor slow. My impression is she is a woman watching her career end out loud in public. The career she inherited from her dying beloved mentor. Of course she wants to keep trying, and no doubt truly believes she's just about to flip the Magic Switch and its all going to finally fall into place. Who would want to throw in this particular towel?

I think she finally realized at some point this season that the program is slipping fast and it's beyond her ability to fix. She's not "slow" so the long and terrible list of negative firsts cannot have escaped her attention. She knows her role needs to change and they'll announce this right after the last game this weekend. I know she's a little late arriving at that party, but Jeeze give the poor woman a break.

I reserve the right to take this all back if she doesn't retire. That would be a little cray.

Holly is the Forrest Gump of Lady Vols basketball history whose entire "storied" career has been a remarkable series of serendipitous happenstance.

She is the most overrated player the program has ever had. Her jersey hangs in the rafters after she averaged what, 5 points a game? But she racked up a ton of assists passing to true superstars like Brogdon and Roberts who put up 20-30 points a game with ease. Because they were brought in as ringers by Pat, they don't get the same praise as Holly in building the program even though they were vastly superior players.

In the early 80's when Pat was the coach who "couldn't win the big one," Holly happened to be hired at the same time as the greatest assistant Pat would ever had, Mickie DeMoss. Mickie was clearly the top recruiter who finally got Pat the players she needed, and always her #1 assistant, and the success she helped bring to Pat and the program clearly masked the gulf between the clueless #2.

Then with tragic end to Pat's coaching career and subsequently her life, guess who happens to be there to receive the keys to the program? When it comes to basketball, she's an idiot who's led a ridiculously charmed life. It isn't cute anymore, go away Holly...

forrest-gump-paul-tagliamonte.jpg

Watch the WNIT Championship game Northwestern vs Arizona a sellout crowd of 14,644 when was the last time we lady vol have seen a crowd like this. They also have a 6-5 fr name, Semaj Smith she can play will be a good one getting better.

Reactions: mcannon1

VN Store

Back