We got SCREWED!!!!

I guess thats what you get for losing to a 13 seeded Miss ST. Wow, were going home in a hurry.

Bruce needs to stop scheduling harder teams, it does him no good. They gave him the shaft for his efforts.

This was clearly CBS, the selection committee, ESPN, and Mike Slive working in collusion with another to screw UT.

They're jealous of Kiffin and they're taking it out on Bruce.

Last edited by a moderator:
A 9 seed just makes no sense. If we would've beaten MSU, I would have thought we'd be a 5 seed. Plus, we're "hot" as of late.

Well if we beat Pitt in round 2, then we go to the Final 4

Obviously you don't know this teams MO, we lose against inferior talent. So even if we were to beat Pitt(unbelievably doubtful), then we would promptly lose the next round. See early this afternoon.

We screwed ourselves, we gave the ball up 2 times in crucial parts of the game. If we would've won SEC tourney we would have gotten better seed. Plus if you watched throughout season alot of games we played selfish basketball, and we lost. This team had lots of potential and we blew it many times, I think they let all the media hype over the last few years go to their heads.

Bruce needs to stop scheduling harder teams, it does him no good. They gave him the shaft for his efforts.

That is what got him in the tourney, and his kids BIG game experience against national opponents. Shoot 29% against Miss State is what screwed them. :peace2:

VN Store

Back