We are truly going to see how good Barnes is

Tennessee was up 2 pts with 2.7 seconds to play, poised to make it's 2nd Elite 8 in program history. What transpired after that was not CRB's fault. Fact.

Four years ago the program was left for dead after the Tyndall fiasco. Four weeks this year we were ranked #1 in the country. Trolls wanting to foment misery never cease to amaze me.

Tennessee was up 2 pts with 2.7 seconds to play, poised to make it's 2nd Elite 8 in program history. What transpired after that was not CRB's fault. Fact.

Four years ago the program was left for dead after the Tyndall fiasco. Four weeks this year we were ranked #1 in the country. Trolls wanting to foment misery never cease to amaze me.
With the audacity to call people Homers that see it from that point of view and have been here thru it all.

Kyle had next to no jumpshot that was consistent. Fulkerson has better "hops" than Kyle and that was evident. Here comes a shocker, but at times Fulkerson looked faster than Kyle in the fast break. He has all the tools to take a big leap next year after another offseason in the program.

The only thing that he doesn't offer that Kyle did was offense. There is no major gap between him and Kyle in blocking, rebounding, and post defense.

Not a knock on Kyle, but the drop off isn't doomsday like going from Shaq to Shawn Bradley. We will be fine.

The sky is falling tone here is absurd.

Plus Fulky is a fighter with a high motor whereas KA far too often seemed timid and passive

Bingo

Hoping the ref swallows his whistle so Barnes can finally prove just how truly good he is next time

Not to mention the miserable first half with the missed free throws (4 for 12 I believe) and careless turnovers (which led to Purdue outscoring us 7-0)...spotting a very good team 10 easy points

Last edited:
Lol

Proves himself by the ref making the right call. Sounds dumb to me

Maybe next time he will have his team better prepared and won’t be down 18 in the first half in a S16 where a ref doesn’t make the call at the end 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: Big time vol
Unfortunately history does suggest that this is about as far as we will get with Barnes. Hopefully things change.

Yea I'd expect changenext time. That game played 20 times the official only calls
that foul once. Maybe then Barnes proves just how truly good he really is.

Last edited:
That’s because he’s at cow college U.

Can't really assume we'd be where Auburn is if Bruce hadn't lied over a burger. If it hadn't been that, I have no doubt it would have been something else. Tenn Cup syndrome is strong.

Maybe next time he will have his team better prepared and won’t be down 18 in the first half in a S16 where a ref doesn’t make the call at the end 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
That doesn't excuse the ref for that horrible call. I don't know what your beef is with Barnes but your acting like a Charlotte Flair fan.

Bruce sucks. Bruce hit his ceiling. Bruce will never win a title.

Blah blah blah....

I higher pearl over cal.
I higher pearl over Izzo and k cause both are close to retiring.
Pearl has more future upside.

And that is why you will never be allowed anywhere close to an AD office.

Unfortunately history does suggest that this is about as far as we will get with Barnes. Hopefully things change.
Just like "history" suggested Bennett's style wouldn't fly in the tournament and he's in the final.

A year ago UMBC sent them home early, everyone was saying the same nonsense you're saying about Barnes, and now a year later they're one game away from a championship. The tournament is a total crapshoot.

Just like "history" suggested Bennett's style wouldn't fly in the tournament and he's in the final.

A year ago UMBC sent them home early, everyone was saying the same nonsense you're saying about Barnes, and now a year later they're one game away from a championship. The tournament is a total crapshoot.

No doubt. They got a break against Purdue and Auburn. And the Oregon game wasn’t pretty.

Reactions: Big time vol

VN Store

Back