Way too early 2020 predictions.

Looking at the members of the Big12.....yes, I think all of their members may be in full agreement as well.

And honestly that would be pretty fun. Let’s do a 13 game SEC schedule with one cupcake for 14 total regular seasons and do a conference titles between the East and West.

And honestly that would be pretty fun. Let’s do a 13 game SEC schedule with one cupcake for 14 total regular seasons and do a conference titles between the East and West.
I think it very well could be 10 games with 8 SEC games and 2 cupcakes. A 7-3 or 8-2 2020 Tennessee football season wouldn't be bad at all.

season total wins per DraftKings. Most other betting sites are about the same

GA 10
UF 10
Vols 7
Mizz 7
Ky 6.5
SC 5.5
Van 3

UA 10.5
Tx AM 9.5
LSU 9
Aub 9
MSU 7
Ark 3.5
Miss 3.5

Last edited:
My prediction is that Tennessee and the rest of the SEC does not play their current schedule.

I think we all end up playing a conference only schedule and crown a conference champion.

There will not be a national champion
Think 7 game conference schedule, SEC championship game & 2 teams only in playoff.

With cancellation of Spring and most likely Summer Conditioning and Strength workouts then the Teams that have alot of Experience coming back with Talent become the Favorites to me. I have not looked at other rosters to know exactly what the big boys have coming back. There will be a extended training camp by a few weeks to help get the kids in shape but experience to me is even more important this year unless they move the season back .

Reactions: jakez4ut
With cancellation of Spring and most likely Summer Conditioning and Strength workouts then the Teams that have alot of Experience coming back with Talent become the Favorites to me. I have not looked at other rosters to know exactly what the big boys have coming back. There will be a extended training camp by a few weeks to help get the kids in shape but experience to me is even more important this year unless they move the season back .
A 10 game season seems possible

I really don't want to make this a political thread, but it's unavoidable.

There are leagues and schools in blue state areas that are not going to open up for the Fall. And I believe the SEC (being a red state area) is going to do its own thing to hell with what everyone else does.

So, it's hard to have a playoff if the PAC 12, Big 10, ACC, etc., isn't playing. The funny thing is the SEC I think would be the one league in agreement among its members. The majority of the ACC may want to do one thing, but what's Virginia, Syracuse, Pitt, etc., going to do?

I think the SEC is going to play....come what may.

Agreed. Way too much money for these schools in the south that have 90,000 - 100,000 plus stadiums to not have these games with fans.

I think we see a return to power. We may drop one regular season game but still end up in the seccg. If we beat Bama in the regular season, we lose to them in the seccg. If we lose to Bama in the regular season, we beat them in the seccg and headed to the playoff. Mark it.

Hmmm, I say we just start by beating UNCC. Then worry about the next game.

My expectation is 8 wins with anything above that being icing on the cake (i.e. beating one of Bama, Florida, and Georgia).

then empty your bank and put your money on it. Parlay it with the KY line for huge bucks. Let us know how that works out.

They dont build big building in Vegas cause they're stupid
How the heck do they have Mizz at 7 wins?

This. GA not having an off-season to practice with Newman is going to be an issue for them. Having no Spring favors teams like Texas A&M, who return 19 starters, the same offensive coordinator, and the same defensive coordinator.

If we get Jt Daniels I think the over/under on wins should be set at 9.5

If we add Daniels and Evans, I’m taking the over.

VN Store

Back