Watching UK and AU

Auburn doesn’t really look good, they’ve gotten bailed out by refs. Huge fouls called on UK’s big men and guards have made them sit the whole game.

If they shoot 10% from three we’d win, I think.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Kentucky didn't exactly smoke Vanderbilt at home last week. Vandy had the lead for most of that game. I think you're overrating both of them just a bit. I don't think there is an elite team in the SEC this season.

Reactions: lynnh
Oh piss off. I'm just bitching and moaning. We dont have a good guard let alone elite. Fulkerson plays well but aside from him, were toast in the post. We just arent very good this year. Sucks.

Fyp.

You're doing the cool thing around this place of piling on when we're down. Nobody kicks the Vols when they're down like Vol fans.

I don't see why Kentucky continues to put up with that trash.

They deserve better

Fyp.

You're doing the cool thing around this place of piling on when we're down. Nobody kicks the Vols when they're down like Vol fans.
Like I said I'm a realist. Calling it like I see it. We have extremely limited 3pt shooting and are lucky if we can have a post game. It's not good. The defense is something that could help us win some games if we knock down shots. But we have rarely done so. It is what it is.

Reactions: vol94
No one in the country is elite. Will be a wild tournament. More teams in the top ten have been beaten by unranked teams then ever before this season.
It could be like 2014 with a random 7 seed winning it all.

Like I said I'm a realist. Calling it like I see it. We have extremely limited 3pt shooting and are lucky if we can have a post game. It's not good. The defense is something that could help us win some games if we knock down shots. But we have rarely done so. It is what it is.

That's fine; but UK didn't even smoke us twice Barnes' first 2 seasons and every SEC team has had trouble winning on the road. To throw in the towel like you did isn't realism, it's defeatism.

Reactions: BowlBrother85

VN Store

Back