Watching teams like A&M and Kentucky tonight

Man... today the team looked prepared (except the Oline)... and you can see the benefits of the coaching they are getting. Give it a chance... I said it before, unless your name is Saben, don't expect to go from the Outhouse to the Penthouse overnight. Its getting better... by time we get to Fla the Oline will know how to block.

This season, we will undoubtley have to endure. It will be an all out-brawl in the middle of the SEC East...not too impressed by the overall team performances and could see everyone beating each other up..just hoping to see noticeable growth as the season progresses and respectable effort

Man... today the team looked prepared (except the Oline)... and you can see the benefits of the coaching they are getting. Give it a chance... I said it before, unless your name is Saben, don't expect to go from the Outhouse to the Penthouse overnight. Its getting better... by time we get to Fla the Oline will know how to block.
plus this was Johnson's first game starting at center....

Well, when you recruit, develop, exercise, and practice this is what it looks like.

And when you spend more time at the juice bar than lifting, bring a damn mega phone to practice and spend more time coming up with goofy slogans and in game chants instead of game planning and building your program...you see what it looked like last year. Eff you Lyle.

Just be patient. We are going to make it back to power house status. I have no doubt about that. Just not overnight.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Look for improvement from week to week. We looked better than we did last year against a team of ETSU's caliber.

No more 3rd down for What!

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
The fact that Kentucky looked pretty good and beat Florida shouldnt be looked at as a good thing.

Kentucky WAS one of those 6 wins people were counting on and it dont matter how bad Florida looks until they play us because you know they'll be on their A game when we play.

6 wins is looking less and less likely IMO.

Im not sure we have an SEC game on our schedule that wont be a 4 quarter grind to pull out.

The fact that Kentucky looked pretty good and beat Florida shouldnt be looked at as a good thing.

Kentucky WAS one of those 6 wins people were counting on and it dont matter how bad Florida looks until they play us because you know they'll be on their A game when we play.

6 wins is looking less and less likely IMO.

Im not sure we have an SEC game on our schedule that wont be a 4 quarter grind to pull out.
We should beat FL at home. They were manhandled last night by KY in the Swamp. I feel pretty good about a victory after watching that game.

jimbo lost right? Remember when we lost to Oklahoma and Bama barely? Since when is a moral victory grounds for justifying a $75 million dollar coach? This is comical...

D
He inherited a good team. Sumlin recruited well and had a pretty good staff. Those kids were getting college level coaching and training. By comparison, I think George Quarles could have done a better job than Butch

Sumlin recruited But he DID NOT coach well or have a good staff. He has basically the same staff at AZ - see what he’s doing there. He won on talent, not on coaching. Mazzone is a horrible OC, and Sumlin is a conference USA - level coach.

The Gators appear to be one of those teams like Notre Dame used to be with swagger. They feel like no opponent has more talent and when they decide to step on the gas they win at the end. Notre Dame is a joke (how did they vault over so many winning teams last week with a mid teen ranking and end up in the top ten, then struggling against Balll State???) modern day IMO, sports writers love them. The Gators just found out that they are in season 2 of their joke status. Losing to UK ... at home ... less physical ... first loss to Kentucky in 31 years.

He talks like he's just did a line of booger sugar....

He definitely appears intense. He probably still had that adrenaline rush from coaching a close game against the #2 team in the nation that went to the final moments before it was decided.

Dabo knows he dodged a bullet this time.

Paying Jimbo the money was definitely worth it. Along with the great coaching staff (Elko DC , Schmidt - Strength and conditioning coach from OU, etc), he’s killing recruiting.

We (A&M - I graduated from there) just got a commitment from Demond Demas (top 20 2020 5 Star WR recruit) and maybe another commit soon, 2020 QB recruit and 4 or 5 Star player Malik Hornsby.

D

Sumlin recruited But he DID NOT coach well or have a good staff. He has basically the same staff at AZ - see what he’s doing there. He won on talent, not on coaching. Mazzone is a horrible OC, and Sumlin is a conference USA - level coach.

And Butch is not even a high school level coach. He mplemented voluntary workouts as his training program. Sumlin is a much better coach than Butch. Jimbo walked into a better situation than Pruitt has is all I'm saying

VN Store

Back