Watching teams like A&M and Kentucky tonight

Paying Jimbo that money doesn’t look so dumb right now.

We’ll see how it plays out.

He inherited a good team. Sumlin recruited well and had a pretty good staff. Those kids were getting college level coaching and training. By comparison, I think George Quarles could have done a better job than Butch

Makes me wonder if the Big Ten isn’t the best conference like everyone was saying after all. A&M, a middle of the pack SEC team, pretty much outplayed Clemson. Add that to some Big Ten struggles and SEC dominance elsewhere in non-conference and maybe yet again the SEC is the best.

UF is very much being outplayed by UK but they’ll probably pull it out late like they do every year against UK. We certainly have a shot against the Gators but that is going to be a really ugly game. First to 17 wins.

Reactions: LargeOrange1
We put up 59 pts. Scored TDs in all 3 phases of the game, not to mention we scored on the ground, the air, and on a reverse on offense When was the last time we've done that. Held our opponent to 3pts and i know someone will say it was ETSU and i will say there was a time last year this game might have been a dog fight.

We put up 59 pts. Scored TDs in all 3 phases of the game, not to mention we scored on the ground, the air, and on a reverse on offense When was the last time we've done that. Held our opponent to 3pts and i know someone will say it was ETSU and i will say there was a time last year this game might have been a dog fight.
Just go ahead and say it, we want bama! Seriously though, I agree. It would've been a one score game last year.

a&m played pretty well (mond had a great night)

kentucky is playing a not very good florida team and allowing florida to stay alive (that 99 yard drive a minute ago should have been stopped at least a few times). Is UK better than us? very possible depending on the day. But are they good? I don't think I would say "yes" quite yet

He inherited a good team. Sumlin recruited well and had a pretty good staff. Those kids were getting college level coaching and training. By comparison, I think George Quarles could have done a better job than Butch

And yet, underachieved every year, and ultimately fired.

A&M ponied up the bucks and got the prize. This team played much tougher tonight than any Sumlin team.

VN Store

Back